Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I have a issue with how the app catalog works, Lets say I use the search option to look for GDial. Why do I get over 100 hits back and I dont even have the closet Match on the top, its like lost in that look list. I think that if I wanted to search a specific name, if a app with that same name existed, thats what I should get back in the results. On my Iphone it searches specifically what I am looking for. Is there a patch for this? This is very annoying to me and maybe others.
    Yep, its completely broken. I got my pre soon as verizon started selling them and this and the horrible battery life was the 1st thing I noticed.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Yes, I noticed the same thing some time ago.
    I have seen no improvement in this since then.
    Well, maybe that's why there is now no apps in App Catalog on my Pre...
    I can't complain about lousy search feature when there is nothing to search, right?
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Yeah I just noticed this too, the search feature is completely broken, the best thing to do is to list everything in alphabetic order and just scroll until you find what you're looking for.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Even the preware catalog search function works better. I find exactly what I need in there fast.