Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I am about to buy the Pre Plus from Verizon, and will use Datebk6 with classic. Now, I need to back it up or hot sync it. I am using Snow Leopard on Mac, and currently back up my Centro with Missing Sync for Centro. Can I use that for Classic? If so, I need instructions on how to do that. Note that I would be hot syncing the Classic emulator, and not the Pre itself. I know that Missing Sync is available for Pre, but that is not what I am looking at here. Missing Sync for Centro can sync to iCal and Address book on the Mac. How do I do this?
    The procedure would be quite similar to what is described at HotSync in Classic

However, please see info at iPhone Voicemail, Spooky Phone Features, Install Palm OS Apps on Pre - Mark/Space Newsletter #91 and consult MissingSync manual too
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    OK, thanks for the information. Now, the products in your links are actually two different products. One is Missing Sync for Palm OS, and the other is Missing Sync for Palm Pre. I currently own the Palm OS version, and I will try to figure out how to get the appropriate file for the hot sync using that product onto Classic on the Pre once I get one.
    MissingSync for Palm (the one you have) is the one you need. However, pls check details with the developer of Missing Sync. We're confident that the data transfer will go smooth.

Have a good weekend
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog