Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

UPDATE 4/15/10:
    Digloo v1.2 has been submitted to Palm! Here's the official changelog and there's a new demo video of the app as well.

Hi everyone! Just sharing a video preview of my latest app, Digloo. It's a full-featured Digg client with a simple and slick interface. I still have a few more weeks of development but when it's ready you can be sure the beta version will be here first.

Features:
    • Can connect your Digg account to Digg and Bury stories and comments
    • Full story browser to see any story from the website
    • Search functionality
    • View all comments to a story
    • Show Front Page, Top Stories, Hot Stories, and Upcoming stories
    • Navigate with the gesture area

And I have a whole set of other neat features to add once 1.0 is released.

This will be a paid app, the money is helping me pay for my wedding this June.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by rmxdave; 04/15/2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Looks good so far, I look forward to trying it out.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    i'll try that out for sure when it's available. I currently just have the digg mobile site bookmarked on the phone.
    Very nicely done so far, seems like a lot of work went into it. Would gladly pay for it when it its the app catalog.
    Amazing app rmx; just bought it and love it.

Seriously if you Digg this app is a must buy. It's fast and pretty just how I like 'em

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Wow! I'm not even a digg user (though I rss a few digg feeds) and I already love it better than the desktop and iphone mobile site. You did an excellent job designing this.
    i've been waiting for an app (hate the iphone interface thru browswer for digg).. Just bought it, will let you guys know how it is
    Looks like a very clean smooth app
    I'm not into Digg, but that's a great looking app! Any plans for other apps anytime soon?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    In the app catalog! Already bought it. Great work!
    I'm an avid Digg user and this app is AWESOME. I bought it a few hours ago and I am REALLY impressed at how polished it is. Worth the $1.99 price tag no question. If you dig Digg, you will love this app.
    I have to praise this app again, it loads practically instantly, the UI is fantastic, and has an amazing flow to it. Even if you're not a big Digg user, everyone should pick it up just to see probably one of the most well developed WebOS app on the platform.

I don't know how long you've been working on this, but I have to say it seems like you spent a lot of time on this, and I hope your wedding fund is successful! I hope maybe you work on other apps in the future. Maybe a Fark app, or something completely different if you so choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmxdave View Post
    Hi everyone! Just sharing a video preview of my latest app, Digloo. It's a full-featured Digg client with a simple and slick interface. I still have a few more weeks of development but when it's ready you can be sure the beta version will be here first.
    I have been waiting for a Digg client since I got my Pre, so I was excited to see Digloo pop up in the app catalog. After purchasing and playing with it for a while, I must say that this is one of the most polished, attractive, and all around well-made apps I've come across for the Pre. Many thanks for your efforts. Digloo will be getting a lot of use on my phone, that is for sure. You've done a phenomenal job thus far! Keep up the great work!

Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmxdave View Post
    [URL][IMG]

See the video on YouTube

Features:
    • Can connect your Digg account to Digg and Bury stories and comments
    • Full story browser to see any story from the website
    • Search functionality
    • View all comments to a story
    • Show Front Page, Top Stories, Hot Stories, and Upcoming stories
    • Navigate with the gesture area

And I have a whole set of other neat features to add once 1.0 is released.

This will be a paid app, the money is helping me pay for my wedding this June. There will be a free lite version available for anyone who wants that.

Thanks everyone!

edit....nevermind

just a preview to music

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Totally forgot about this thread...thanks everyone! Digloo v1.2 was submitted to Palm today so it should be available soon! Here's a new video:

Also, Digg this if you want to help spread the word!

Thanks so much everyone!
    Not really a Digg user, but I bought this app in a mad spending spree and I am really enjoying it. Looking at quirky or not so quirky web info is fun, and this app has a great interface to Digg.
    Hey, I love Digloo

However, when I try to 'Digg' or 'Bury' a comment I get a "Invalid Signature" error. I removed my account and then resynced it but it didn't fix the issue.

Any advice?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hey Garrett! That was the result of Digg changing part of their API without warning me. Update to version 1.3.2 and it will be fixed! (Note that the error will still happen if you try digging from the in-app browser - this was fixed in 1.3.3 and should be available once Palm approves it)