1.    #1  
    Has anyone had a problem installing Weather Dashboard Lite? It will not let me enter location information. When I hit the button to use location information (GPS), it showed "Search failed due to error." I've rebooted and deleted and reinstalled the app, but it is still not working. My other location-based apps are working fine.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I've identified an issue in the code where certain locations containing apostrophes, slashes, or other special character (#, %, [,]) will cause issues with the GPS location search. I will be submitting an update to Palm to address this issue today assuming testing goes well.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wormdood View Post
    I've identified an issue in the code where certain locations containing apostrophes, slashes, or other special character (#, %, [,]) will cause issues with the GPS location search. I will be submitting an update to Palm to address this issue today assuming testing goes well.
    Thanks so much.
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    When I first installed this app, I could not enter my city. However if I slide open the keyboard, then it would take the text input. Since then it's been working very well.
  5.    #5  
    This developer was very responsive to my problem. See my post in another thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...82#post2213182