Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd rather have something that can convert PC apps to run on my Pre.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
    Let's not talk about theft! How about some kind of an emulator app like Classic to run IPad-IPhone apps on the Pre. Are the OS's so different that emulating isn't possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    I'd rather have something that can convert PC apps to run on my Pre.
    like ScummVM :: Home ?
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    You mean like stealing? Side loading pirated apps is theft.
    Man I HATE people like you riding around on your moral high horse. Who made you the internet police. Like you never stole anything in your saintly life.
    all you whining about theft are hipocrites if you fall into the following categories:

1. Own pirated music
    2. Own pirated videos
    3. Own pirated software
    4. Used qualcom software to hack your pre
    5. Using palm mobile hotspot unofficially

Just stop whining and stay on topic

sent by cent
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz Al Ghoul View Post
    Man I HATE people like you riding around on your moral high horse. Who made you the internet police. Like you never stole anything in your saintly life.
    why hate, why?
    Sorry, I wanted to comment to the point that I registered and everything lol. I know this thread has spiraled into a piracy/moral duel but if I read the OP correctly he said that the app was "FREE" on the IPhone, unless there is alot of behind the scenes money changing hands is it stealing if its free?
    Clearly the OP has little or no understanding of writing code, the (sometimes not so) subtle differences between platforms, or intellectual property law.
    To hell with the "stealing/not stealing" debate. Do you have any idea how hard it is to port a game from one OS to an entirely different one? It's like trying to play a Blu_Ray disc in a Wii. Just because they both have drives the same shape and size, and use discs that look alike, doesn't mean they're mutually compatible.

An iPhone emulator for the Pre wouldn't work, because the iPhone has similar processor speed to the Pre. For an emulator to run, and not suffer severe slowdown, would require a much more advanced, faster system emulating a much less advanced, slower-chipset system.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12