1.    #1  
    Like Colorsplash or Photoshop for iPhone? I'd love to make my photos b&w or sepia or other effects. I asked the developer of Colorsplash if he would produce for WebOS... but he said no. Is there any others out there?
    yeah i wish this also but who knows maybe with 1.4, since its having video editing, they might also sneak in photo editing as well.... would make sense due to why would they only do video edit with out photo
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    We released an app to the App Catalog this week named Photo Effects that can do some basic manipulation. It uses a web service to do the work and save as a new file because of the limitations in the current SDK. The free version can do rotating and a few effects like Black and White, Sepia, Negative, and Pixelate. All edited photos are saved to a Photo Effects folder on the USB drive and in the Photos app.

Also, a $0.99 paid version is almost complete that includes more effects, cropping and resizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyapps View Post
    We released an app to the App Catalog this week named Photo Effects that can do some basic manipulation. It uses a web service to do the work and save as a new file because of the limitations in the current SDK. The free version can do rotating and a few effects like Black and White, Sepia, Negative, and Pixelate. All edited photos are saved to a Photo Effects folder on the USB drive and in the Photos app.

Also, a $0.99 paid version is almost complete that includes more effects, cropping and resizing.
    Question: Since it uses a web service, does that mean that the original file will be saved somewhere on the web? I only ask due to privacy concerns. Thanks.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Question: Since it uses a web service, does that mean that the original file will be saved somewhere on the web? I only ask due to privacy concerns. Thanks.
    They are cached on the server for less than 1 hour (usually 30-45 minutes) in case you apply more effects to them. (Saves uploading multiple times, and upload speeds are slow on these phones.) They also have random filenames so they are not publicly accessible unless you can guess the exact random filename.
    what is the name of the 99 app? Photo Effects has no paid app. Only the free one... I'm lost :/
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    what is the name of the 99 app? Photo Effects has no paid app. Only the free one... I'm lost :/
    It hasn't been released yet but will be named Photo Effects Plus.