1.    #1  
    Iím searching for a lot of apps using preware, but I get the above message when I select install and it opens up the app catalogue. Is this due to change or are these apps indefinitely only available in other countries. I know some apps require new versions of the webOS software which hasnít been released over here.

Thanks
    Been there, done that. You'll be better off disabling the Palm feeds on Preware, it shows everything, even unbuyable apps on several countries

It just teases us
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Been there, done that. You'll be better off disabling the Palm feeds on Preware, it shows everything, even unbuyable apps on several countries

It just teases us
    Are these apps going to be available in the UK? I know the games ones are for higher webOS versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidie View Post
    Are these apps going to be available in the UK? I know the games ones are for higher webOS versions.
    I think europeans will get lucky on March. Canada and Mexico... Who knows
    just saw this message yesterday for the first time. I have a sprint pre and have traveled to Moscow. I wanted to listen to some pandora (I'm connected to hotel wifi) and suddenly is says pandora isn't available in this country! Bummer! Now how on earth does it know where I am? All my settings are set to US, and the pre is in airplane mode... The only connection is wifi which is completely open... Odd...
    could it be because of your ip address?? Weird
    offcourse, if you are connectet over phone radio u have a ip as well, so it allways get it over the ip, the only way to get "US Apps" outside of the US is to connect only over wifi and put a US Proxy (server that is between you and the requestet server) into your router
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    offcourse, if you are connectet over phone radio u have a ip as well, so it allways get it over the ip, the only way to get "US Apps" outside of the US is to connect only over wifi and put a US Proxy (server that is between you and the requestet server) into your router
    Is this possible for us mere mortals, and if so how?
    interestingly though, the app catalogue is WORKING FINE! I am able to connect, find all the games and get them! All sitting here in Moscow with a sprint pre! The sprint tv app isn't working either though... Odd...
    btw... I may be here ( in Moscow) for some time, and it makes me wonder... What will happen when 1.4 will come out!?

also... From what I read here and there, there IS! Cdma in russia, but the frequency seemes to be 450, and my sprint pre is... 800 & 1900... I think... But I'm going completely off topic here, sorry.