1.    #1  
    hi, all. Just wandering...

I have the latest available vehicle available at my level, I have all the tune ups that are available, and yet I'm having a really hart time just keeping up with opponents!? They're just way too fast, and I often find myself fighting for the LAST place! And no, it's not my driving... Am I not understanding something?

thanx
    your just bad
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    your just bad
    ouch kinda harsh
  4.    #4  
    ok... Like I said, it's NOT my driving.

plz no "funny" remarks. Thanx.
    I don't know what to tell you then because I always get 1st place some times 2nd and 3rd. So sorry
  6.    #6  
    used to be same for me, but then they suddenly got REALLY fast, even at top speed I can barely keep up with the last guy :-( what gives?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    There was a big hump for me to get over around level 23 I think. After that it got much, much easier again. I definitely experienced what you mention, I was used to get first easily and then all of a sudden you simply can't go fast enough to catch up. Then one day it just stopped being like that and I was back on top without too much trouble. I almost wonder if they have a difficulty throttling mechanism built in to draw out game play. It was that bad.

Just soldier through good sir, soldier through.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    This'll seem weird, but you may want to use a slower car - this is because you always compete against cars/motorcycles in the same relative class. Until you have enough upgrades, a seemingly faster car can be too tough to control properly. With slower competitors, you have more time to make up for your mistakes and to really take advantage of the shortcuts. If you bring a Ferrari to the race, a couple of your opponents will be driving Ferrari's as well and the #1 guy will be about as upgraded as you, but if you drive an Audi, your opponents will be driving an Audi (or something similar - some slower, some faster).
  9.    #9  
    hmmm... Interesting... I will try that, thanx :-)
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tc600 View Post
    This'll seem weird, but you may want to use a slower car
    This is good advice. I often back down to a slower car for a new course until I learn it. That allows me to drive more smoothly along the line. I use the Lotus Evora for this usually, but I've even gone down to the Nissan 370Z with beefed up handling on tighter courses.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Make sure to pick up the mechanics repair icons, I was running into similar problems, the car just wouldnt maintain high speeds, and I would constantly get passed. the more repair icons and boost you get the faster you can go. I've gotten up to 405mph.
    I use the Caterham CSR which is a great lil car. Since its in the first handful of vehicles you obtain, the talent pool that you race against is pretty easy to overcome. Also, use those mechanic power ups during the race. If you havent, change your girl to the one that gives you more boost or top end speed. I am on level 26, and it is getting tougher for me to get a win. I had to settle for my first Bronze trophy last week.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTsn95 View Post
    Make sure to pick up the mechanics repair icons, I was running into similar problems, the car just wouldnt maintain high speeds, and I would constantly get passed. the more repair icons and boost you get the faster you can go. I've gotten up to 405mph.
    Any way to know which race you missed a repair icon in?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    You have to collect them in each race, they are not cumulative.
    They are in all races, and they only repair your vehicle during the race. You dont need to collect them to advance...its just keeps your vehicle in top shape during the race so you can go faster.