1.    #1  
    Besides the recently mentioned ability to switch between "Live Feed" and "News Feed", you can read comments and comment on pictures now!!!
    what!!! This is all it's ever been missing!!! When did this happen
    let me go check for flash adobe while things are sneakin in
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Um.. No you can't..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  5.    #5  
    Yes... you have to go to the picture in the feed or on a profile page, the click the comments link below it. If you click on the picture, you get taken to the old crappy "photo grid" crap.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    i dont see where 2 comment on pics....

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
  7.    #7  
    Let me get a capture...
    it needs one more update...and that's being able to read the comments after goin through the notification for a photo comment..when clicking it,it still displays you to all of the pics instead of the posted comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Um.. No you can't..
    yes you can...I just did it
  10.    #10  
    Captures...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    maybe only those on the "new facebook" on the desktop got this on the mobile site? not everyone has been moved over yet
  12.    #12  
    I'm still on the old desktop site.
    anyone else really like the new facebook site?
    Is there any way to go to the full facebook site instead of touch.facebook.com? I am unable to get to it on my Pre.
    Thanks for posting this, however I still can't use touch.facebook.com because my news feed is littered with updates from over a month ago!

It's been like this for ages. Facebook is pointless if it can't show me recent updates - I don't care what happened on the 29th December >_>
    Looks like you can also finally respond to event invitations now. Having a little trouble w/ my connection to know if you can get into details to see who's responded or not. I know w/ the full-blown site you can't scroll through those popup windows, so would be nice if it worked here.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I see what your saying and frankly that's BS. I'd have to catch the pic as it's posted to make a comment. I still can't browse albums and make random comments.

F- fail.....
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaw_2112 View Post
    I see what your saying and frankly that's BS. I'd have to catch the pic as it's posted to make a comment. I still can't browse albums and make random comments.

F- fail.....
    I think it was a decision to maximize the speed of photo viewing since they would have to load a new page for the list of comments.

I like lite.facebook.com since it includes all the usual features without all the extra junk.

It works well like a news website with articles.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Thanks for posting this, however I still can't use touch.facebook.com because my news feed is littered with updates from over a month ago!

It's been like this for ages. Facebook is pointless if it can't show me recent updates - I don't care what happened on the 29th December >_>
    Try tapping on "News Feed" and it should switch to "Live Feed", refresh and you should have current live updates.
    mmmm ok that's been there for a while