1.    #1  
    This might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I just love these alternative keyboard concepts. Always had the MessagEase keyboard on my older Palm devices.

I found that Exideas Inc, The makers of MessagEase Text entry Technology makes a version for the iPhone. I'd love to see this on WebOS!

An other keyboard I've been watching for a while but has always been too expensive is the FrogPad. They now also have a virtual iPhone version: FrogPad NoteTaker™ Welcome to FrogPad

Anybody else interesed in this? WebOS might be a nice platform for these companies since it doesn't have a virtual keyboard yet. Please let them know if you do so they are aware WebOS users are interested!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    I'm very interested in alternative text entry methods - I don't think that the traditional QWERTY on-screen keyboard is a good solution. I'm quite interested in Swype, I'd really like to give that a go, but these two look good too.

Choice is what most consumers want!
    swype is surprisingly accurate. i gave it a try before being very skeptical that it was another gimmick. i came away very impressed
  4.    #4  
    Totally forgot about Swype. Wasn't that originally an IBM patent? I think they also had the keys rearranged to optimise the 'swiping'.

It is probably the easiest solution on a touch screen phone.
    Funny how QWERTY is still so popular eventhough it was developed for typing machines not getting stuck a very long time ago and better systems have been developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    swype is surprisingly accurate. i gave it a try before being very skeptical that it was another gimmick. i came away very impressed
    Is this available for Pre? I wasn't aware it was.