1.    #1  
    The app catalog should allow us to buy apps in the EU sometime in March. Canada, Mexico and the rest of the world don't even know when.

I'm just curious because so many people are complaining they can't buy apps. What apps would you buy once you are allowed to?

Here's my list so far:

Tweed
    Splash Data
    Feeds
    3D racing game
    DocsToGo (when available...)

Some apps let you pay for them outside the app store (Pocket Mirror, Time Tracker) why don't more devs do this?
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    none
  3.    #3  
    Nice!
    [url]
    First one will be SplashID... really missing it from my old Treo
    Next Shopping Manager or some shopping app worthy of HandyShopper
    Then some personal accounting app worthy of Ultrasoft Money
    Then possibly DocsToGo.
    I would by:

some of the great 3d Games
    PC Remote control apps
    Wifi app for copying Media files and more
    Docs to Go (when available)
    and an Navigation Solution like TomTom or Navigon (when available)
    Docs to Go, 3D Games, Twee, a voice activated dialer, and a gps navigator...

I really don't know much about the other apps, in my app catalog I can't see much, and several apps have been deleted from the cat, and I just get an "this application is not available in your country". I live in Mexico, I want paid apps!!

The London tube app if they ever release it
  8.    #8  
    I know starting this thread was not a good idea. A shopping app and navigation are on my list as well now. Better start saving!
    [url]
    For me some 3D games