Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is there any tower defense type of games on the pre? Or does anyone know if good flash ones that we can play once 1.4 hits. I love tower defense games and palm pre has all my gaming categories need except that one! I hope they make Field Runner for the Palm Pre. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    There is a flash version available of the Warcraft 3 mod Element TD that I like to play. And League of Legends just created a free iPhone td game that I wish they would port to webOS but I think I heard it's basically a mod of Field Runner.
    Quote Originally Posted by namyboyz44 View Post
    Is there any tower defense type of games on the pre? Or does anyone know if good flash ones that we can play once 1.4 hits. I love tower defense games and palm pre has all my gaming categories need except that one! I hope they make Field Runner for the Palm Pre. Thanks in advance.

please use the search function:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...r-defense.html
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    please be reasonable in asking people to use the search function:

That link is to a thread that has been dead for 5 months. And it doesn't address one of the original questions involving already existing flash based games.
    ^^^I was just thinking the same thing.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I'm partial to the flash game, Desktop Tower Defense. Adds a fun element to an otherwise insanely overdone game type. I would think any game that doesn't use hovering will work. I haven't played the latest version but previous versions were all point to point clicking.

Desktop Tower Defense
    Vector TD on candystand.com and Bloons Tower Defence 4 are a couple of my favourites.

Would love to see a good Tower Defense game on the Pre.
    Plants vs Zombies is my favorite tower defense..let's hope!
    I'm a big fan of tower defense games. One of the best I've played is Gemcraft. You can find it in Kongregate.com along with lots more great games. I'm so excited for Flash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    please be reasonable in asking people to use the search function:

That link is to a thread that has been dead for 5 months. And it doesn't address one of the original questions involving already existing flash based games.
    It offers a cheap TD game already available and adresses all the rest of the OP's questions... There isn't a TD game available, yet. There is one in development... And if you wanted that dev (oil) to know more people are interested that's where you should post. Consider me unsubscribed, I was just trying to help both the OP and the mgmt of the forum.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    I want a **** zombies style game
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Vector TD on candystand.com and Bloons Tower Defence 4 are a couple of my favourites.

Would love to see a good Tower Defense game on the Pre.
    Thanks imma give it a try
    Quote Originally Posted by namyboyz44 View Post
    Mech Invasion is a recent addition to the Palm PRE and Pixi Devices. It's Free too

Disclaimer: I'm the author - let me know what you think.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twivel View Post
    Mech Invasion is a recent addition to the Palm PRE and Pixi Devices. It's Free too

Disclaimer: I'm the author - let me know what you think.
    You may want to drop this link in your signature I haven't had much time to play it since Angry Birds came out (i think) the same day.

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler.../mech-invasion
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    You may want to drop this link in your signature I haven't had much time to play it since Angry Birds came out (i think) the same day.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    How about a few hints like which color towers are better at what, and or how to get past difficult levels (Level 10 <cough> <cough>)
    Palm user since my Palm Pilot Pro (B'day present 13 years ago, which I still have!) Previous devices include: IBM Workpad M100, C505, Palm i705, Palm Tungeston, 650, 680, and currently Pre! (There'll be more, I know it!)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpavlik2 View Post
    How about a few hints like which color towers are better at what, and or how to get past difficult levels (Level 10 <cough> <cough>)
    WARNING: this post contains spoilers about Mech Invasion (A free tower defense game in the app catalog).... Don't read if you don't want to hear them....

So I had a friend help with level 10 and 11 - and you are the second person I've had who had trouble with 10. I personally have beat 10 but have had more trouble with 11.

Colors: There is a triangle of colors. Each color enemy is immune to the same color base (Reports of "no longer firing" are exactly that!).

In addition to that, each color has a color it is very weak against as well. (Double damage)

Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by twivel View Post
    WARNING: this post contains spoilers about Mech Invasion (A free tower defense game in the app catalog).... Don't read if you don't want to hear them....

So I had a friend help with level 10 and 11 - and you are the second person I've had who had trouble with 10. I personally have beat 10 but have had more trouble with 11.

Colors: There is a triangle of colors. Each color enemy is immune to the same color base (Reports of "no longer firing" are exactly that!).

In addition to that, each color has a color it is very weak against as well. (Double damage)

Enjoy

Level 10 took me several tries before I finally got it. I beat level 11 with the bug i found, haha.
    I've enjoyed Defensive Warfare in the past, but I've been stuck at a certain level for months...maybe a year! I was looking back at the PreCentral page on this app, and re-read a reference to a help guide. Has anyone found that help guide referenced as being located at:

http://forums.webosroundup.com/showt...ka-kill-myself)

I wasn't able to find it, and I still can't get past the Canyoning Level. I would really like to progress here, makes me not want to play the game....strange game...the only winning move is not to play...how about a nice game of chess?

Also, have any other tower defense type games come out since, say, January 2011? I have Virus Defense (finally beat last levels on Hard) and Mech Invasion (have more levels to complete, but stuck there too...focusing on Defensive Warfare now).
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 11/10/2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: EDIT: Can't seem to remove the link coding, it is either a broken link, or it was typed improperly.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast