Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I asked the developer of Defensive Warfare, and he/she was kind enough to give me some hints...for any others who are stuck on the Canyoning level, here are those hints:

Concerning the Canyon:

- Start with one AntiAircraft gun (AAG) in the bottom-sector of the Map

- Continue with building and upgrading lots of AllPurposeGuns (APGs)
    again in the bottom sector of the map.

- In wave 4 build one AntiTankGun (ATG) in the bend of the road.

- Continue with building and upgrading lots of AllPurposeGuns (APGs)
    again in the bottom sector of the map.

- In wave 7 build 2 EMP-Guns in the upper half of the map.

- Continue with building and upgrading lots of AllPurposeGuns (APGs) .

- Only in wave 11 and 12 you upgrade your existing ATG and build as many
    ATGs as you have free places on you map.

I've been trying to implement this strategy, but I think my initial placements must be poor. I'll try reconfiguring.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 11/15/2011 at 12:07 PM.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Well it worked! Although I had to make at least one modification. Regarding the 3rd bullet above, I had to put 2 ATGs in place, one at each bend in the road. This kept those Wave 4 tanks from sneaking past.

It still took a few tweaks, and some time, but I finally got through Canyoning...now it's on to Volcano Bridge on Hard level...yikes! Oh, I had only 3 'hearts' left on Canyoning...those Wave 9 tanks are murder!

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Made it through Volcano Bridge...now I'm stuck on Crossroad. I can't get past the 4th wave with the Thunderbolt aircraft. Any more hints out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12