1.    #1  
    One thing that is definitely missing and I've searched through available apps is a file manager similer to FileZ or Resco Explorer.

As an extension to that, some sort of file encryption or other protection would also be great. Resco Explorer was a great file manager for PalmOS. And machines with removable cards provided an almost adequate solution for protecting sensitive files. But there doesn't seem to be an answer for this for WebOS yet.
    Internalz: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...e-manager.html

Exactly what kind of protection where? The apps are encrypted, and you can encrypt whatever you want on the USB partition.

Also, since it's basically a portable/removable device doesn't that solve the problem of protecting sensitive files as a removable card would?
    Thanks for the question and the answer. I guess I somehow missed Internalz on my daily trip to Preware for the last 4 months. Makes webOS even more of a complete package.
    Internalz is the only game in town, but it's still junior league. It hasn't been updated since September and is still missing many functions. This is by no means a fault of the developer. Jason Robitaille is a generous genius and his work with webOS Quick Install and his many patches are vital and treasured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Internalz is the only game in town, but it's still junior league. It hasn't been updated since September and is still missing many functions. This is by no means a fault of the developer. Jason Robitaille is a generous genius and his work with webOS Quick Install and his many patches are vital and treasured.
    If Jason has any faults, having "too many irons in the fire" is one of them. All his work is great but the drawback is not having enough time to juggle all the development along with school.

I would also like to see Internalz updated. Over the air FTP function would be cool, as well as a built in zip utility and encryption. I also used Resco Explorer Pro on my previous phones and would like to see something similar for the Pre.

Hopefully some other developers out there can create a file manager similar to Resco Explorer. I'm ready to pay for it, once it becomes available.
    I thought why there is an application (and if so do not know, sorry) with which it can be moved from one folder to another file-whether photos, documents, pdfs, ebooks, videos or films, a patch that want to save for later testing, etc.-as our old PDA RescoExplorer for our Pre devices, thus we would not be depending always on the USB mode to organize our information. Does anyone know something? I even once, no.
    I even once, no?

Internalz allows you to move a file if that's what your asking... You can also use one of the terminal apps to move/rename/delete/ect... if that's what your asking.
    I want to make this clear, Internalz is making progress. Just because I haven't posted the updates doesn't mean their aren't happening.

I decided after the last public release that I wanted to get serious about Internalz. I laid out all the features I wanted for a 1.0 release and went to work to add all those features.

That's where things are today. A lot of features are added, but several are unfinished or bugged.

My alpha testers group know what I'm talking about, heh. Speaking of, in the near future, I'll be looking for French, Italian, German, Spanish speakers to add international language support for 1.0. Please PM me if you're fluent in any of those languages and interested in providing a translation. In return I can get ya in the alpha private group.

Make no mistake, 1.0 is coming, and it'll definitely be a huge step forward
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  9.    #9  
    If I were to guess, I'd bet InternalZ and Docs To Go are the two most anxiously awaited WebOS apps sought after.
    Looking forward to it soon!