Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have to admit that one of the things that I'm already missing from my Centro is the daily downloadable Sudoku games from Astraware.

I have puzzle packs I can still do, but what I really enjoyed was submitting the different daily puzzles to see how I stacked up against others. It was the competitive thing. I imagine I'll eventually try to find another sudoku game by someone else, but would really rather have the Astraware version.

Does anyone know anything/heard anything about them making a version for WebOS? I see they have iPhone, Android, Blackberry & Symbian. Surely they are working on one for WebOS, right?
    There is "Enjoy Sudoku Daily" for WebOS that gives you a free Sudoku every day - can be found in the Appstore!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    There is "Enjoy Sudoku Daily" for WebOS that gives you a free Sudoku every day - can be found in the Appstore!
    Thanks. I'm sure for now that will be nice, but what I really liked about the daily puzzles with Astraware was that you was the competition aspect. I tried really hard to get "ranked" in the top 10% of completion times. Gave solving the puzzles a bit of an edge to them. That's why I'm looking to see if Astraware intends to provide a WebOS version. It would SEEM likely, since PalmOS was big for them & they have created versions for Symbian, iPhone & Android. I just couldn't find any kind of information out there as to their intentions as far as WebOS is concerned & thought someone here might know more.
    The Palm OS version of Astraware Sudoku works quite well using Classic. I've used it frequently to do the daily versions you are talking about. Downloads and uploads perfectly. Just make sure that if you use it via classic that you do not leave it open. Must close it (Sudoku) when not using as I've lost what I've solved in some cases if I do not save when not using.

Hope this helps!
    enjoy Suduko Daily shows you how you rank after each game