1.    #1  
    i have brothers in arms game that does not load on the pre(but icon is there)

the game does not show up as installed on preware/app catalog. i can delete the icon using orange key plus touching the icon but when i reset the phone it comes back again.

also tried this by deleteing my palm profile (back up)

any way to delete the game icon for ever with out dr'ing the pre? (as i dont want to delete my other games history)

any help please
    download the Internalz app and try to delete from there?
    delete it over quickinstall go in to tools and then device management and delete it. if that doesnt work try installing it u payed for it right?
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the help so far but

well i've just tried internalz and that does not let me delete it(only copy and open)

also tried webos quick install using delete file & dir, it deletes it but when the phone restarts it pops back.

does this mean thats its in my palm profile, so how do i delate it from there?

any other ideas?
  5.    #5  
    problem fixed

it turns out that palm profile keeped reloading it back on my pre(a copy of the game that didnt work) so i turned back up off for a long time(over night) delete the game from the pre then with out resetng the pre reinstall the game again then reset the pre. now the game work and then turn on backup (&back up a new profile) all done ,
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    problem fixed

it turns out that palm profile keeped reloading it back on my pre(a copy of the game that didnt work) so i turned back up off for a long time(over night) delete the game from the pre then with out resetng the pre reinstall the game again then reset the pre. now the game work and then turn on backup (&back up a new profile) all done ,
    Thanks for sharing your solution! I didn't have that problem yet, but it's good to know someone figured out how to fix it should I do come across that problem!