Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    O.K.,

So we have now seen all these different music apps, and local radio station apps. When are we going to see a Sirius Satellite Radio APP, either official or non official.

Don't tell me we don't need the APP, because we can get music other places.

I listen to Sirius NFL Radio, Mad Dog Radio, Raw Dog and even Stern once in a while. You can only hear these shows on Sirius, not regular radio.

I am willing to pay for the app, but probably I shouldn't have to, since the iPhone has the app for free.

So if anyone knows or has heard anything, or even if one of our great homebrew developers or developers who have already published in the Palm Catalog want to give it a try, please do. It would be a great seller, especially with the contest going on.

Sorry about my rant, but I miss only one thing from my old phone, a Sirius APP.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstang462002 View Post
    I am jealous, but then I have slacker radio now too. Although, slacker software seems buggy to me. I have noticed a fair number of glitches in their app and in their web app (using chrome) as well.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  4.    #4  
    Great, now my wife can listen on her Blackberry even though she doesn't care, but I still have to wait to see if it comes out for the PRE in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Great, now my wife can listen on her Blackberry even though she doesn't care, but I still have to wait to see if it comes out for the PRE in the future.
    You can always add a line. The blackberry is my personal lone and my first love. The pre is on my business line and is a nice breath of fresh air to have something a little different. Plus it allows me to have 2 batteries to kill on drill weekend while I do paperwork.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I'm hoping once we get Flash that we can just log in through the website. that should hold us over until we get the app.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Net2streams app has Howard!
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Don't forget XM subscribers too! I want my POTUS and Virus! {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    I would LOVE a sirius app! gimme gimme gimme! The Boneyard is my fave and I'd love to listen to it will I'm at the gym.
    I agree, we need Sirius for WebOS!
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I'm hoping once we get Flash that we can just log in through the website. that should hold us over until we get the app.
    Same here. I need my Me and Vinnie. Jay Thomas and Covino and Rich.
    I ended up breaking down the other day and buying an ipod. I bought it mostly for the sirius app and also for a few other little apps. Most places I go has wifi. I really just want sirius for the gym. I'm sick of slacker and pandora..
    As long as SiriusXM survive. They are hurting so much right now, there presence in retail has dramatically fallen, and they have let go a lot of their employees in the retail marketing side. I hope this is not a sign, but when then stock goes from $7.00 a few years ago to $0.8917 yesterday, people are worried. So am I since I have a lifetime subscription!
    Quote Originally Posted by czrman99 View Post
    Same here. I need my Me and Vinnie. Jay Thomas and Covino and Rich.

Haha Cominoandrick!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just to let you all Sirius radio listeners beware when you decide to cancel etc with Sirius be prepared to battle with them to cancel your service and they will reinstate your service and continue to charge you without your permission. Here is one link i found of all the people they have ripped off.
    Consumer Complaints about Sirius Satellite Radio
    Quote Originally Posted by jedwardmiller View Post
    As long as SiriusXM survive. They are hurting so much right now, there presence in retail has dramatically fallen, and they have let go a lot of their employees in the retail marketing side. I hope this is not a sign, but when then stock goes from $7.00 a few years ago to $0.8917 yesterday, people are worried. So am I since I have a lifetime subscription!
    holy crap its almost 90 cents now. I remember last year when it was 3 cents.
    I spend a lot of time customizing my Pre, every time I do I find something else that it does not have like an app for Sirius. Its frustrating always having to either do it myself, or be last. If I could get an iPhone on Sprint I would most likely toss the Pre and that is Palm and Sprints fault. Wonder why Palm stock sucks, they are always too late on just about everything.
    Just heard on Sirius that Android got their App for streaming...

Lame... whee is the one for WebOS?

Anyone have any clue?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    It is true that Net2Streams has a couple of pirate stations that run Howard 101 but I can only get them to come in about 1 out of every 3 or 4 times I try to listen. It just buffers FOREVER, but if I go to a regular ShoutCast station, then it plays. I don't know if it is because there are just too many people trying to get on or what. I would definitely pay for a Sirius app
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    Just to let you all Sirius radio listeners beware when you decide to cancel etc with Sirius be prepared to battle with them to cancel your service and they will reinstate your service and continue to charge you without your permission. Here is one link i found of all the people they have ripped off.
    Consumer Complaints about Sirius Satellite Radio
    I have XM, and their customer service has always sucked. They send come-ons to get you to resubscribe, and then they renege. it takes an act of Congress to get them to comply. My neighbor has had similar problems, especially the billing-without-permission ( and in her case, she chose not to subscribe past the trial period, they were billing her and threatened to turn her over to collections). All that being said, I love the service, and wish I could get it on my Pre.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast