Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It may take about a minute when you first log on to his show, but otherwise it works flawlessly for me.
    One of the major factors (according to Stern) in the new deal was for Sirius/XM apps to be available to all us cell phone users. Stern expressed that the apps are the way of the future I expect there will be a push for future app development. If it's true that a Sirius app is free to the iPhoners it would suck to have drop big $ for the app once it's available for the Pre. I'm a die hard Stern fan & to get the show on my phone would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    <<When are we going to see a Sirius Satellite Radio APP, either official or non official.>>

Same as with all mainstream apps. (Audible, etc.) When we have a user-base that warrants the cost of developing for it.

We have 2-3 million users - iPhone, tens of millions.... (hundeds?..)

In many cases it's just not worth it to them

That's why HP, like MS, should pay to get the apps. developed for such a small installed user base.
    I need my Sirius on the PRE...NOW! Please help!
    Seriously... I don't want to upgrade to the EVO since that thing is huge and I don't want to go through the hassle of switching to verizon. Any update on this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12