Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I emailed gameloft and they replied that they will work on a call of duty ****(natzi) zombie game for us webos users....I also requested nova!! So this should be soon!!
    Visit Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming on your Pre and you get a mobile site saying they're working on apps for Palm. Hopefully it's true. I love GrooveShark and the implications of a mobile app are incredible.

(sorry no screen shot...can't figure out how to do that while posting from the Pre)
    I emailed Glu mobile last week (the company that came out with glyder 2) and they responded saying that they would be releasing several new games shortly to the app catalog; good news. I like other companies more but as long as we have as many companies producing apps for webos the better
    I went to mobile.grooveshark.com/palm and it loaded up a page with a download link. I was so stoked, until I realized that it was just the blackberry page with "palm" inserted everywhere "blackberry" was supposed to be.

Unless I fell asleep under a tree, and WebOS is now at v.4.2.1 and running on the "Palm Storm" and "Palm Pearl."

Can't wait for Grooveshark on WebOS though...man that's gonna be awesome.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
  5.    #25  
    Looks like Grooveshark and Epocrates have been released. Nice!
  6.    #26  
    Gowalla has been released in the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by krope32 View Post
    Ahemm....

Anyone notice "February 2010" is officially over now?

I'm a little bummed.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12