1.    #1  
    I've noticed over time that my Tweed application is getting slower and slower. I just pulled up the application information, and it's a huge 17,024 KB in size! Apparently, it's not deleting anything that it's storing when it downloads from Twitter. I tried deleting the account and re-setting it up, but that did not bring the size down. It looks like I'm going to have to delete the whole app from my Pre and reinstall it.

Anyone else notice these size and slowness issues with Tweed?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    I've noticed over time that my Tweed application is getting slower and slower. I just pulled up the application information, and it's a huge 17,024 KB in size! Apparently, it's not deleting anything that it's storing when it downloads from Twitter. I tried deleting the account and re-setting it up, but that did not bring the size down. It looks like I'm going to have to delete the whole app from my Pre and reinstall it.

Anyone else notice these size and slowness issues with Tweed?
    I'm seeing the same thing - if I have Tweed running for a while, I start to get the "too many cards" message and have to swipe it away.

I am considering buying Twee and running that for a while to see if it is any better.
    I use Tweed on a daily basis - I don't use the notification options though - and have noticed no slowdown.

I guess I'll keep my eye on it.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I always just Mark Timeline in Tweed and throw it away, then open it later to read and repeat. I don't really leave it open either.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.