Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm downloading it after watching the iphone review on youtube. Looks like enough fun for 7 bucks. Taking forever to download on my works wifi though.
    how big is the app? Youtude reviews on the iphone said it was big.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    how big is the app? Youtude reviews on the iphone said it was big.
    138MB

Played it for an hour and I really like it so far. A game to show off to friends for sure.
    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noxaj2 View Post
    It's like GTA on the pre. Cool game check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i already posted first... and stop copying me!!!
    It was clearly a race to see who could post in the wrong forum, go easy on them dbd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    It was clearly a race to see who could post in the wrong forum, go easy on them dbd.
    I'm trying, i'm trying.
    That's why i only posted the link, without saying anything.
    But why the hell are you posting a link to the mobile version of precentral forums?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Mine is a little laggy at times when driving cars, especially when crashing, there seems to be a slight hiccup. I have a fresh Pre with no patches. Anyone else? I may delete and re-install bc I restored my profile and everything started downloading at random.
    it has to do with loading crashing sounds into memory so they can be played i think.
    Just noticed the logo and name of the iPad version during a full doctor on my Pre. Gangstar: West Coast Hustle HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store Looks like tablet apps are already hiding in the App Catalog. I'm ready for Feb. 9th.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Gangstar is a great game. I just wish Gameloft would release Gangstar 2: Miami Vindication for the WebOS. The game has Helicopters, Motorcycles, Water Craft, ect. Plus a larger city to roam around in.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I just got the game the other day, and it is fun. I just like having an expansive world to explore.

Also, a lot of apps in the app catalog have had "HD" in their names for quite a while. I don't think it has to do with a tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I just got the game the other day, and it is fun. I just like having an expansive world to explore.

Also, a lot of apps in the app catalog have had "HD" in their names for quite a while. I don't think it has to do with a tablet.

Yeah the HD has been on all of the advanced games for a while now. I'm not really sure why the games are listed as HD, but maybe it means they are HD compatible. Maybe the next gen of WebOS devices will use a much more powerful screen and processor. I wouldn't put it past HP to come out with a WebOS tablet.

Does anyone here have a Save/Restore script for Gangstar, where they have beaten a lot of the game? If so, are you willing to send it to me? I lost my progress after I changed phones and have been looking for someone to give me the script for a while now.

If anyone wants to try a game that is like Gangstar, you can try The Hood, which just came out yesterday. It's only $1.25, so it doesn't cost you much to try it out. It's definitely rough around the edges, especially when compared to Gangstar, but it's not bad.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If anyone wants to try a game that is like Gangstar, you can try The Hood, which just came out yesterday. It's only $1.25, so it doesn't cost you much to try it out. It's definitely rough around the edges, especially when compared to Gangstar, but it's not bad.

Sent from my Palm Pre using
    Who makes the game? I can't find a game called "The Hood" in the app catalog. Is it a game for WebOS 2.0 or 1.4.5?

The Hood by Elusive-Minds development.

I downloaded it on my Pre 2, but I don't know if there are any restriction. If I can see it on 2.x but you can't, then there probably is a version restriction.

The Hood by Elusive-Minds development.

I downloaded it on my Pre 2, but I don't know if there are any restriction. If I can see it on 2.x but you can't, then there probably is a version restriction.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using

I still don't see the game, so there is most likely a restriction. It's messed up that I can't play the game on WebOS version 1.4.5. I wonder if all future games will be coming out for 2.x only? I won't know anyways if they do. HP-Palm really must not like 1.4.5 all that much.

Of course they don't, seeing how they completely abadoned 1.4.5 (except for 1.4.5.1, lol didn't fix anything)

Of course they don't, seeing how they completely abadoned 1.4.5 (except for 1.4.5.1, lol didn't fix anything)

Sent from my Palm Pre using
    Your right, HP-Palm really did abandoned us. It's actually pretty insulting that they have forgotten about us. It seems like HP-Palm is trying to push customers off of the WebOS 1.4.5. I just wonder if HP-Palm is going to block 2.1 software from 1.4.5 users in the App Store, then in time there won't be anymore 1.4.5 software left and our Pre & Pixi- will be useless. And if Sprint doesn't get anymore WebOS devices, then we will have no way to upgrade to a new Sprint WebOS phone. We will then have no other choice but to leave HP-Palm for Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, ect; which would hurt HP-Palm. I just can't believe that we, the 1.4.5 users, are being treated this way. But I guess only time will tell what will come next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12