Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    beause there will be an empty slot. so you will have a card either side of your screen
    it would be good if someone could create something similar with a widget based app with a cool style to it
    keep getting a crash
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Here are mine:
    Minimized, Maximized, Original Photo File, Wallpaper w/ no apps open.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elvisem; 04/12/2010 at 08:14 PM.
    Love our Palms
    Treo600->Treo650->Centro->Pixi
    Treo600->Treo700->Treo800->Pixi
    Anyone else having issues with the preferences not being accessible and the clock being off the top of the image and out of view? This happens after a period of time to me - usually a day or so. I have rebooted the phone and restarted the app with no change. I can uninstall the app and reinstall and then it works again for a time, but then reverts to the no menu options. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Is there a way to create an image based off of what is on the clear card when it is minimized? I ask because I'd like to make my background to music player remix such an image.
    I have a Verizon Palm Pre Plus, running WebOS 1.4. I purchased Clear Card and just recently, I've noticed that the launcher has dissappeared when Clear Card is the current application. Nor can I get to preferences at all now, it just toggles between the settings for displaying notifications. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bill
    That's the way it's supposed to work! It's an app. To see the launcher, swipe up to minimize Clear Card.
    i cant get to prefs either. sprint pre
    Tap and hold anywhere on the screen to get out of full-screen mode; then you can get to prefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Tap and hold anywhere on the screen to get out of full-screen mode; then you can get to prefs.
    thx, im a dumba--
    May I admit to being struck temporarily "tech-dumb". But it will make me a better SysAdmin. Thanks to everyone here!

Au revoir,

Bill
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk2095 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the preferences not being accessible and the clock being off the top of the image and out of view? This happens after a period of time to me - usually a day or so. I have rebooted the phone and restarted the app with no change. I can uninstall the app and reinstall and then it works again for a time, but then reverts to the no menu options. Any ideas? Thanks.
    I use the auto-reboot home brew app, which reboots my phone every night... so I have not seen this issue.
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Is there a way to create an image based off of what is on the clear card when it is minimized? I ask because I'd like to make my background to music player remix such an image.
    Are you saying that you would like the music player remix app to look clear when it is minimized?

Send me an email at clearwaterapps@gmail.com and we can talk about it.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Are you saying that you would like the music player remix app to look clear when it is minimized?

Send me an email at clearwaterapps@gmail.com and we can talk about it.
    I believe what the OP would like to do is save the image that Clear Card presents onscreen, when it is not fullscreen, at the same size as presented onscreen ("minimized").

HTH,
    -Jerry
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    For those who use Clear Card the new "Glass Effect Suite" theme is a must. It takes Clear Card and gives it a perfectly flawless presentation. If you liked Clear Card before this bumps it up to a new level.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    For those who use Clear Card the new "Glass Effect Suite" theme is a must. It takes Clear Card and gives it a perfectly flawless presentation. If you liked Clear Card before this bumps it up to a new level.
    Thanks. That is one nice theme!

Cheers,
    -Jerry
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Ok, I finally see the difference, but it seems so miniscule it's hardly worth forcing the user to do an extra click. Again, I would really suggest that this be put somewhere else rather than just a general activation anytime you hit any place on the Clear Card card when active. Is there any way to only allow this to show up if you click in, say, the top half of the card, that way at least once you are trained to do so if it's not important to you you can just click on the bottom half just once to get back your background. Anyway, that's my suggestion, but I don't know how others feel about it, hopefully someone else will pipe in and give their opinion...
    I think so.hope ~~~
  19.    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by jstnice View Post
    I think so.hope ~~~
    Check the preferences menu in ClearCard. You can turn it off.
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Wow. Thanks foosball.

If you all have not tried this theme, it removes the shadow that normally appears behind cards, so that you cannot even tell that ClearCard is present.

Very cool.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast