Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 203
  1. #81  
    Actually, Twee is VERY good with Memory conservation considering its data usage. I'm almost positive it cleans up after itself.. The highest node rating I've ever seen for it (in JSTop) is 1000 and it brought itself back down to near 400 where it usually sits; and I leave it open all day long. TweeD, Bad Kitty, and Spaz all get over 2000 nodes if left open, and, as far as I've ever monitored, never brought itself back down without closing- and re-opening the app. Sorry to get off topic, just thought I'd clarify ;-)
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk2095 View Post
    I have been experiencing some issues with Clear Card not refreshing when my background changes hourly. I will PM you and request the Beta to test. Thank you.
    Yup, that is the main problem in 1.4. The other big one is that the Pixi image does not blend correctly.

    They are both fixed in the beta.

    The only issue left in the beta is that it does not save setting upon exit yet. Once that is in, it will release.
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  3.    #83  
    Alright, the beta is updated with all the fixes and the ability to save the preference between launches.

    Anyone with a Pixi on 1.4 want to test? I would also like someone on a Pixi w/o 1.4 to make sure it is backward compatible.

    Should be ready to push live to catalog soon.
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  4. #84  
    niceapp
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Yeah, they must have changed the way the Pixi saves a wallpaper image.

    No worries. Thanks for reporting it.

    I am sure all the Pixi users are not happy right now. I'll get a fix on the way.
    Did you confirm this? Hopefully they fixed the problem that makes the wallpaper images off-center toward the bottom of the screen. I haven't created one since the 1.4 update.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Alright, the beta is updated with all the fixes and the ability to save the preference between launches.

    Anyone with a Pixi on 1.4 want to test? I would also like someone on a Pixi w/o 1.4 to make sure it is backward compatible.

    Should be ready to push live to catalog soon.
    I am willing to test on a 1.4 Pixi
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Did you confirm this? Hopefully they fixed the problem that makes the wallpaper images off-center toward the bottom of the screen. I haven't created one since the 1.4 update.
    I can confirm now that Palm fixed the issue of the wallpaper being off-center on the Pixi for landscape format photos. I actually had to re-set the wallpaper because Clear Card was doing it right and not aligning with the old wallpaper.

    I sent a PM with Pixi test results for the beta.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 03/22/2010 at 11:34 PM.
  8. elvisem's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Alright, the beta is updated with all the fixes and the ability to save the preference between launches.

    Anyone with a Pixi on 1.4 want to test? I would also like someone on a Pixi w/o 1.4 to make sure it is backward compatible.

    Should be ready to push live to catalog soon.
    Thank you. I am waiting patiently.
    Love our Palms
    Treo600->Treo650->Centro->Pixi
    Treo600->Treo700->Treo800->Pixi
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I can confirm now that Palm fixed the issue of the wallpaper being off-center on the Pixi for landscape format photos. I actually had to re-set the wallpaper because Clear Card was doing it right and not aligning with the old wallpaper.

    I sent a PM with Pixi test results for the beta.
    Now that we have confirmation on the Pixi, I will push out the update.

    As always, it will be several days before it goes live.

    Thanks for testing!
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  10.    #90  
    ClearCard 1.0.8 is now showing up as released in my developer portal, which means it should be live tomorrow.

    Enjoy the update!
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisem View Post
    Thank you. I am waiting patiently.
    Let me know if the update fixed everything for you when you get a chance.

    Thanks!
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  12. elvisem's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #92  
    My phone updated to 1.4.1.1 today. It then updated some of the my apps, including yours, I tried it and my result is the same , card does not align with background when minimized. I'm dissapointed but I understand you are trying. Let me know if you need any info or more screenshots. I will keep waiting. Keep up the work! And thanks for all the replies.
    Last edited by elvisem; 04/01/2010 at 07:04 PM.
    Love our Palms
    Treo600->Treo650->Centro->Pixi
    Treo600->Treo700->Treo800->Pixi
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisem View Post
    My phone updated to 1.4.1.1 today. It then updated some of the my apps, including yours, I tried it and my result is the same , card does not align with background when minimized. I'm dissapointed but I understand you are trying. Let me know if you need any info or more screenshots. I will keep waiting. Keep up the work! And thanks for all the replies.
    man alive! It's like they want to keep it from working!

    So are you on ClearCard version 1.0.8? I hope the Pixi did not change again with 1.4.1.1 from 1.4.

    Did you ever download the beta? I'll check the emulator for the Pixi once I get the 1.4.1.1 SDK.
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  14. elvisem's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    man alive! It's like they want to keep it from working!

    So are you on ClearCard version 1.0.8? I hope the Pixi did not change again with 1.4.1.1 from 1.4.

    Did you ever download the beta? I'll check the emulator for the Pixi once I get the 1.4.1.1 SDK.
    I do have version 1.0.8 installed. I never tried the beta, not sure how to load that. I have Preware if that's what you mean. Just so you know, I feel for you if these updates keep screwing things up for you. As for me, I am a patient man. Good luck.
    Love our Palms
    Treo600->Treo650->Centro->Pixi
    Treo600->Treo700->Treo800->Pixi
  15.    #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisem View Post
    I do have version 1.0.8 installed. I never tried the beta, not sure how to load that. I have Preware if that's what you mean. Just so you know, I feel for you if these updates keep screwing things up for you. As for me, I am a patient man. Good luck.
    Cool. Actually, I forgot that Grabber 5.0 above did test it on the Pixi for 1.4 and it worked, but he had to rechoose his wallpaper.

    Have you tried rechoosing your wallpaper? Try that.

    If that does not work send me some screen shots my friend!
  16. #96  
    I apologize if this has been covered before. I have purchased clear card and installed it. it works great, but I have a odd issue.

    When I enable under preferences "show time" I get the time but the minutes get clipped off. it happens when in full screen mode or card mode.

    Palm Pre Plus
    1.4.0
    No patches
    No themes
    Preware installed

    Thank you, for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. elvisem's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Cool. Actually, I forgot that Grabber 5.0 above did test it on the Pixi for 1.4 and it worked, but he had to rechoose his wallpaper.

    Have you tried rechoosing your wallpaper? Try that.

    If that does not work send me some screen shots my friend!
    I switched wallpapers and no change. Screenshot are from today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elvisem; 04/02/2010 at 11:17 AM.
    Love our Palms
    Treo600->Treo650->Centro->Pixi
    Treo600->Treo700->Treo800->Pixi
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by MP5_ForTheWin View Post
    I apologize if this has been covered before. I have purchased clear card and installed it. it works great, but I have a odd issue.

    When I enable under preferences "show time" I get the time but the minutes get clipped off. it happens when in full screen mode or card mode.

    Palm Pre Plus
    1.4.0
    No patches
    No themes
    Preware installed

    Thank you, for your time.
    Thanks for posting. People have mentioned this in the reviews, which I can't respond to, but never here.

    I have never seen this issue on my Pre and would like to work with you to fix it. I am out of town without internet access (accept for my Pre ). Can I email or PM you next week?

    I can send you a debug version to see what date/time string is being returned on your phone.
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisem View Post
    I switched wallpapers and no change. Screenshot are from today.
    Thanks. Yeah that sure looks bad. Dang.

    I won't be able to download the SDK until Sunday... if it's released already, then I can check the Pixi on the emulator.

    Appreciate your help and patience.
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I can confirm now that Palm fixed the issue of the wallpaper being off-center on the Pixi for landscape format photos. I actually had to re-set the wallpaper because Clear Card was doing it right and not aligning with the old wallpaper.

    I sent a PM with Pixi test results for the beta.
    Hey Grabber5.0, does the Pixi still look right with webOS 1.4.1.1?
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions