Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    there must be something funky about the way switcharoo changes the wallpapers, I tried pane free and it doesnt automatically refresh, I have to close it and reopen it for it to work... it does work better than clear card so thanks!
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    there must be something funky about the way switcharoo changes the wallpapers, I tried pane free and it doesnt automatically refresh, I have to close it and reopen it for it to work... it does work better than clear card so thanks!
    The paid version of Pane Free is Multi Pane and adds a number of features including a much better auto refresh routine.
    I purchased this application to run on Touchpad with WebOS 3.0. Of course, it only runs on Pre mode so it presents on a mini screen. That means that it does not hide anything on a Touchpad. I believe that the app store should never have listed this as compatible with Touchpad. How do I get a refund, please?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011