Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanK View Post
    Will this be included in a Save/Restore update soon?
    I just got an update for Save/Restore, and can report that it now supports backing up of ToDo Classic!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Love the app, but afraid I've got a crisis.

Due to the "phantom tap" issue with my Sprint Pre I just had it replaced at Sprint store this afternoon and only now realizing that I did export from Classic Notes but not ToDo Classic. My hope is that based on AlanK's most recent post I may be ok having backed-up using SaveRestore.

I haven't reinstalled PreWare yet so can't check directly. My hope is that I had the version of SaveRestore that supports ToDo Classic - I did the backup on 5/31 and I know there wasn't an update showing in PreWare for SaveRestore so seems like it should have me covered. The problem is, when I look at the backup I did of USB drive on old Pre, I don't see a folder in SaveRestore folder that looks like it would be for ToDo Classic.

So, my question is: what is the fully qualified name of the ToDo Classic application (e.g., com.developer.appname)?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Got SaveRestore installed and no luck... version I have did not backup ToDo Classic. Got a little excited when I recalled that the export feature involves an XML doc written into an email message. I'd previously made backups using that but the last time I'd done one was last Sept. Well, that's better than nothing... at least have many of my recurring tasks and ones that were scheduled far out in the future back.

Also got very excited when the next day I went back to Sprint store on off chance that they hadn't wiped the old phone yet. Turns out they hadn't but it took about 15 minutes for it to boot the first time at which point I had just about 20 seconds before it force rebooted because I wasn't logged into a Palm profile. The next boot also took a long time but when it came up it was missing all my downloaded apps, including ToDo Classic.

My one last hope and question for the developer is this... is the data for this app stored anywhere on the USB drive? If so, I made a full backup of that so maybe there is still a chance I could get everything back.
    On my Pre, ToDo Classic is in com.nathanlowhorn.todoclassic in the saverestore folder. I haven't tried doing a restore, so can't vouch for it working. Good luck NateEaton!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345