Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I think I've noticed a bug that's crept into the last release.
    If you create a new ToDo, if you select "Other..." for the "Recurring", ToDoC doesn't prompt you for a new date.

However, if you change it back to "None" and then choose "Other...", it does prompt you to pick a date.

I don't remember seeing this in the previous release so I think it's crept in recently.

Thanks,

Andrew
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I noticed the same bug last week, and I also thought it was a new issue. I often have to choose other so I hope this can be fixed. Thank you.

Lauren
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Thanks for letting me know about the latest bug. I'll squash it...after I get back from vacation.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Seems to have been squashed in the latest version! (0.6.8)

Thanks,

Andrew
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    Seems to have been squashed in the latest version! (0.6.8)

Thanks,

Andrew
    Glad to get it fixed. Working on a new update now which will add priorities.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks for fixing that bug. It works correctly for me as well now.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Glad to get it fixed. Working on a new update now which will add priorities.
    I'm running v0.6.8 and the bug still exist. If I have "other" chosen for reoccurring, I am unable to reopen "other" unless I chose another option and then go back to "other"

Ideally one would be able to reselect "other" and it would show you it's current settings and allow you to change it.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Version 0.8.0 is now available!

-added priorities - high/normal/low - icon indicator on list - auto sorting
    -fixed bug with default category when adding new task
    -fixed sorting bug when first running app
    With my Palm pre plus I want to sychronize my tasks with exchange. That works right with the builtin app, but I miss the possibiltiy to use the categories. So I thought your app could possibly help.
    So does your app access the tasks that are allready synced and stored on the device? Or do you store manage the tasks yourself with own storage?

Your app would be the perfect fit, if it uses the allready available tasks OR if it would synchronize with exchange.
    Do you have any plans to integrate w/ the Save/Restore homebrew app for backing up the ToDo database?
    I would also like a way to duplicate tasks, as others have requested.
    < cross-posted from thread when this was homebrew >
    I would like to second the request/suggestion to add a popup calendar to the date selection. I like to assign tasks to specific days, usually a Sat. or Sun.
    Thanks for the great app!
    The date pop-up selector for "other" should have a cancel button. A back-swipe doesn't cancel the change.

It would also be nice if the pop-up selector for "Other..." started @ current due date instead of today's date.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, is any progress likely on tha Toodledo sync option?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Are you aware that "Done!" syncs with Toodledo?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Yes, I have Done! actually. But I use it for work tasks, and it is not as simple as TFC, which works well for short tasks with quick entry. I just want some form of backup.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't been in here awhile and I'm just looking over some things to do for another update.
    One more bug i noticed is if i set the recurrence to every x weeks more than 7 weeks it shows 0 weeks but won't let me check the item as complete... max functional seems to be 7 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanK View Post
    Do you have any plans to integrate w/ the Save/Restore homebrew app for backing up the ToDo database?
    I just posted a script (see the Application:SaveRestore page on the WebOS Internals wiki for details -- can't post URLs yet ) for ToDo Classic to the Save/Restore thread in the WebOS Internals developer forum. (I was writing it before I saw your post- I'm a lazy sysadmin who's got enough to remember without also having to remember to export tasks as a separate backup step )

nlowhor, I've noticed an odd problem with repeating tasks- if I forget to check off a task one day, I no longer get a daily notification until I remember and catch up on all the check marks. Then I get a notification for every occurrence I'd missed. From reading this and your homebrew thread, it sounds like fallout from the way you intend the app to work, but it's a bit of a problem for me. (I have other reminder cues for that task as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post
    I just posted a script (see the Application:SaveRestore page on the WebOS Internals wiki for details -- can't post URLs yet ) for ToDo Classic to the Save/Restore thread in the WebOS Internals developer forum. (I was writing it before I saw your post- I'm a lazy sysadmin who's got enough to remember without also having to remember to export tasks as a separate backup step )
    Will this be included in a Save/Restore update soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    As Andrew mentioned, I'd like to get it syncing with Google Tasks but there's no API for that yet.
    Google announced the tasks API. Are you gonna integrate with it?
    Getting Organized with the Tasks API - Google Apps Developer Blog
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast