webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Sims 3 Cheats? Anyone?
Sims 3 Cheats? Anyone?

Old 02/02/2010, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

I want cheat codes for the sims 3. Does anyone know any for Palm Pre?
davidhd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/2010, 11:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

How exactly would you cheat in the Sims 3 for the Pre?

Fishing will get you a ton of money. It's very easy to gain in relationships. It's very easy to gain all your skills. If you are a friend or in a relationship with your boss you can just ask for raises.

The only hard thing is getting all your goals so you can go into the Pawn Shop, which'll take a few characters worth of play anyway.
alex.dobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2010, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

i don't get how "fishing will get you a ton of money".... i'm new to Sims...
licotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2010, 09:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

In the mobile version all you need is the tackle box and then you can just fish. Each fish will earn you somewhere in the ballpark of 10 - 80 simoleons (I forget the actual numbers). It takes about 10 seconds to catch a fish, but you have a max on how many of one type you can catch.

Basically I just fish until I've reached the cap on one type of fish, then sell them all at the grocery store. It'll produce around 200 - 500 and will take less than 5 minutes in total. I plan to go fishing from 10PM to 12AM, and just before work, to eat up time and not creep out the neighbors.

After a few days you'll be able to afford to upgrade your home a couple times and put furniture wherever you want. And if your lucky you'll get alot of goals fulfilled.
alex.dobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/18/2010, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

yea but how do you sell the fish?
ashleybttgr is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0