Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nope, it's not in the beta app unfortunately...
    yessss i love this game.. 1123 is my high
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Nope, it's not in the beta app unfortunately...
    Are you still using webOS 1.3.1 by any chance? Is 1.3.5 not yet available in the UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Are you still using webOS 1.3.1 by any chance? Is 1.3.5 not yet available in the UK?
    I'm actually using 1.3.5.1 (Sprint) on my Pre - it's just that the European App Catalog is crippled til March. Pretty rubbish really. Preware is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!
    I'm at 837 and aiming to break 1,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I'm actually using 1.3.5.1 (Sprint) on my Pre - it's just that the European App Catalog is crippled til March. Pretty rubbish really. Preware is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!
    the European App Catalog is not crippled, there are just no paid apps till March. The app is available in the German Catalog, too, so it should be available in the UK, don't know why it's not showing up for you. You can always download the source code and install it yourself if you want though MojoJungle - webOS development - The Helicopter Game ;-)
    Awesome thanks for that
    Woo-hoo! I broke 1,000 and hit 1,018! Working on 2,000 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    It is a great former PALM game and addictive as well. Damn you guys all Ive gotten has been a 495!
    OMG i know this is a late response but have you gotten any better...if i get past 250 I'm ecstatic
    I've been playing this like a madman during work breaks lately, and I seem to have hit a wall and can't break through. High Score of 1266 and although I can consistently get past 1000 I'll always die soon afterward.

It doesn't help that the game is broken on some run-throughs with blocks loading in spots that are IMPOSSIBLE to get around. One time I even had no blocks to dodge but the ceiling and ground scrunched down together too tight to fit the helicopter through.

EDIT: Slight improvement, 1280 now.
    Last edited by UltraMav; 09/17/2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    728 is my high so far.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12