Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi folks,
    there is a special promotion for Brain Challenge (99 cents, 4 days only)
    It shows a $4.99 price for me in the catalog.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    it's 99cents in the preware feed so we just gotta wait til the link is live. reading the reviews, everyone seems to like it if it didn't crash. sounds worth it to me.
    i wonder if u still get future updates and all that jazz if you buy it for 99 cents
    I am downloading it now. Is in the app store now.
    I saw that special downloaded last night supposedly for .99c but my receipt said 4.99. I sent gameloft
    Great deal thanks. One not to miss!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Did I pay full price? Of course I did! Grrr..... lol
    Just picked it up. Haven't played it yet, but can't pass a deal like that.

I'm hoping PreCentral does PSAs on these things so we don't miss them.
    It's a great game. It's kinda cool that the game seems to know what time of day it is when you play, because depending on the time, your little doctor person will make remarks like "shouldn't you be in bed?", "you disturbed me during dinner" and stuff like that,....nice touch!
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    just spent an hour or so playing this game and the stress tests make it better than brain age or big brain academy on the ds. Easily worth the 99 cents
    palm chats great! Downloading now!
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 02/04/2010 at 11:59 PM.
    i just downloaded it this morning. it's a steal, really
    Got it tuesday. Great game.

I wonder if they were just testing the market with a 99 cent app like on iphone.

Id imagine the 99 cent price would spur more downloads and make them more cash in the long run.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    My receipt said .99, if anyone's interested. Haven't checked my credit card bill yet.
    my bank statement and receipt said .99
    Great game for just $0.99. However, it's a decent size so the download took what seemed forever. It's around 101 MB! It also took a while to then install, but it did. Impressed with these new games coming out for the Pre.

Glad I can download apps again after encountering the "phantom app" bug (corrupted install history database) that prevented app catalog downloads. Using the Terminal program fixed it.
    So, those who paid 99 cents...did the app catalog SAY 4.99, and then the receipt showed the adjusted price? Or did it actually SAY 99 cents before you downloaded it?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Says $4.99 in the app catalog for me. Does the price adjust once you purchase it?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    So, those who paid 99 cents...did the app catalog SAY 4.99, and then the receipt showed the adjusted price? Or did it actually SAY 99 cents before you downloaded it?
    Mine said 99 cents before I downloaded it last week.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast