Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hi
    pandora doesn't work in my country:
    "Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
    "

i have found tv243.com a great alternative for online

"Music discovery website to listen to music and watch videos in shuffle mode. Just by typing your keywords like favourite artists or bands, you will get always new videos each time you make a search. A sorted video starts automatically playing and a list of related videos and similar artists is displayed. When the videos ends, a new video is automatically randomized based on your keywords, performing a online radio channel. Finally, you get all this features for free. Enjoy!
    "
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Pandora > Menu > Preferences > Use High Quality Audio.

Ta-daaa!

I thought the same pumping it through the BOSE audio setup in my car but after switching that over.....impressive, as good\better than XM\Sirius.
    This!

Slacker sound quality doesn't even compare to Pandora on High Quality Audio. It's unfortunate because I think Slacker has a much better selection of tracks and doesn't repeat nearly as often.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I like slacker better, but wheres the love for accuradio? I think their selection is good, plus I like being able to say which artists I want to ignore right off the bat.
    Pandora
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I like Slacker for music quality but Pandora has better sound quality.
    I have my Pre plugged into my 2008 Mercury Mariner's aux input and you can tell the difference between the two.
    Anyone know a way of improving Slacker's audio quality, like you can with Pandora?
    I wish both had bigger thumbs up/thumbs down and skip buttons. Difficult to use while driving unless I'm at a light.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    So maybe I'm an ***** but I can't find the damn "Create a Station" button on the Slacker app. I see it in the screenshots but not on my phone. Is that a feature you only get if you subscribe and pay? Because that'd be pretty ridiculous considering it's free and available on the web page (which is almost impossible to get to on your phone). I've heard good things about slacker but it's giving me too much trouble to trump pandora right now.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I prefer Slacker due to it being more customizable and because of all of the pre-defined stations. I also like the UI of slacker more than Pandora.....and once/if the caching option is available for slacker on webos, it will be even better. If that becomes available, I would have not problem becoming a paying of slacker.

I still enjoy pandora though. I also like last.fm, which was the main streaming music source for my previous phone (Nokia n85 with the s60 OS).

Matt
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy123 View Post
    I like slacker better, but wheres the love for accuradio? I think their selection is good, plus I like being able to say which artists I want to ignore right off the bat.
    That's what I was wondering too.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    That's what I was wondering too.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    That's what I was wondering too. Also unlimited skips.
    Audio quality on Pandora seems to be better than slacker...is there a way to increase the volume any louder then the default max?
    I enjoy pandora and find stations I like.
    I also just installed updated version of Slacker and don't see 'create a station' button.
    Yeah, but you can now create a station from the search version. Create a station is probably for tweaking custom stations and it'll come later.
    I have a few problems with slacker.

1) After playing the first song, it goes to the next song and never plays. It does show the album coverart and all that, but it just sits there.

2) Sometimes when opening the app, it asks me to enter my password. Kinda hard to do going down the road.

3) When opening the app, you have to select a station to play. It needs to remember the last station played and start from there.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123