1.    #1  
    Installed an app from Preware, something like "This App can save Lives." Something to do with giving a prize to Haiti relief; seemed harmless. Then tried to restart phone ("Too many cards" and got a message that the phone was no longer active. Trying to restore now. Not sure that app was the cause, but it may well be.
    Laissez Faire
    I saw the application too.. but I dont belive in such proclamations. So I havent downloaded it.. and as it seems.. lucky me :-)

let us know if your phone is healthy again...
  3.    #3  
    I think so, with several restarts, battery pulls, and the help of WEBOSQI -- a couple of hours wasted.
    Laissez Faire
    But it is in the official App catalog and is part of the developer promo...

Palm approval failure ?
    Why don't you just look at the code before making accusations. The code is right there on the phone, just open it up and see what it is doing.

If this is true it would be very important to let people know..but you need to have evidence before making such accusations.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbeanxx View Post
    Why don't you just look at the code before making accusations. The code is right there on the phone, just open it up and see what it is doing.

If this is true it would be very important to let people know..but you need to have evidence before making such accusations.
    Sorry, I am not a code guy. That's why I said "amybe." I would hope someone more skilled than I would take a look.
    Laissez Faire
    I have already donated to the Red Cross, at least by doing it that way, you know that your donation is going to actually help out.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Sorry, I am not a code guy. That's why I said "amybe." I would hope someone more skilled than I would take a look.
    Amybe???? Good thing you don't code, Prubin, 'cause you're not much of a typist, either! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)