Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Finally was able to get the app, great work. Is there anyway you can have the option to play a specific sound or vibrate when you get a reply. Also is there anyway you can add a feature to save the convo after you're disconnected?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    Finally was able to get the app, great work. Is there anyway you can have the option to play a specific sound or vibrate when you get a reply. Also is there anyway you can add a feature to save the convo after you're disconnected?
    These are very good ideas, the save convo suggestion has been mentioned before in a previous review and I will include that in a future update. I like the sound/vibrate feature aswell.
    <<deleted unnecessary posts>>

Thanks,
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    I'm gonna try this out... I just bought it and it said install failed, the first go around.... and the 2nd...
    Still failing to install.... any ideas?
    EPR and it works.
  7.    #27  
    Great news! I have finished V1.1.0 of Opregle and this has a LOAD of new features! All of which were requested in reviews!

Final snapshots of Opregle! Connor LaCombe

Just submitted it to Palm and will hopefully be in the catalog for update by Monday!
    I seem to be having some server connection issues with 1.4 upgrade.... anyone else?
    is the new version up yet? Also have the disconnect issues been fixed?
    New version just now up!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  11.    #31  
    V1.1.0 of Opregle is now available in the App Catalog! Visit Connor LaCombe for a full list of features in this new update! And yes the connectivity issues are fixed even though I personally never experienced these.
  12.    #32  
    Yay! Opregle is featured on Palm's US homepage! Check it out! Palm USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    I just sit on the "searching for a stranger...." screen. I did the update and everything with no luck. I seem to have had nothing but issues with this for some reason but I don't know what those reasons would be.
  14.    #34  
    Please refer to kandutech :: Support System for more information on this issue. I have submitted the newest update to Palm and it might be out tomorrow or later today.
  15.    #35  
    The update for Opregle is now available in the app catalog, you must update this app for it to work properly now.
    yeah, I updated today and it is working good now. I also like how you made the app more visually appealing. Just one question, is it possible to include copy support?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I haven't used this app in a while but I seen the update today and I think it is horrible now. The new conversation style is really bad in my opinion. There's too much wasted space, the older layout for the conversation was way better. It went from a 5 star app down to about a 2 now.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    I haven't used this app in a while but I seen the update today and I think it is horrible now. The new conversation style is really bad in my opinion. There's too much wasted space, the older layout for the conversation was way better. It went from a 5 star app down to about a 2 now.
    I know, I honestly don't like it either, basically what happened is that I was rushing to get the fix out and I forgot that I was testing new styles earlier and left the new style on there, but I'll fix that soon. I'm sorry about the mistake.
    No, I like the new style
    is it possible to leave it as an option?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    looks cool I will try it.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast