Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    is pretty cool, you dont need to get in the web to set your dvr , just open your directv app and voila... easy!!!
    I agree! I had bookmarked their website and was accessing content from there. Having this application is a great time saver! So nice to see them coming in with a fast and clean application like this for WebOS!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I agree! I had bookmarked their website and was accessing content from there. Having this application is a great time saver! So nice to see them coming in with a fast and clean application like this for WebOS!
    yeah, all the good apps are coming slow, but they coming!!!!
    it is very cool!
    Yipeeee!!!! Tip that may be obvious for most but took me a while to figure out. Initially when I was browsing channels by date and time, and I wanted to change the time, I was clicking the time button at the top right and the channel list would reset to the top which is annoying when browsing half way down the list. If you slide the guide to the left it advances time without resetting the guide back to the top.

Overall it is pretty sluggish but at this point I am just glad to have it.
    Sweet!!!!!!!! Just got it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Yep, I made a post about this too! I have been waiting for this App since before the Pre was available.

I am happy now!
    This DirecTv App is much nicer than the web version (on the Pre) !!!
    Ahh! ITS SO AWESOME! I just setup a bunch of TV recordings since I find it easier to navigate through this interface than my HD DVR. Kudos to DirecTV!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Been using it on the touch for a while now so it's great that it's finally on the pre.
    man have i been waiting for this
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Been using it on the touch for a while now so it's great that it's finally on the pre.
    on the touch is the same or some similar?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    where is it? I don't see it

nevermind, I didn't think to keep scrolling down past 'older'
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    where is it? I don't see it

nevermind, I didn't think to keep scrolling down past 'older'
    Yeah all the Brighthouse crap with those stupid lyrics and recipe and sports apps make it hard to find anything.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Check out the write up over at DBSTalk.com!
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    Cool, thanks for the heads up. Expected it to need some sort of lengthy setup, but I logged and there was my receiver.
    Thanks for this thread. I was waiting for a directv app and can't wait to use it.
    how does it work if u have 4 diff receivers in the house?
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    It works just fine. I will have the same set-up as the D*'s website.

From your user name that you have set-up on the directv's website you have all the same options, just in a quicker app.

They then have all your DVR's right there. Tap something to record then it gives you an options for what receivers you want it to record to.
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    You're supposed to tell us!

It works the same as the website. When you pick a show to record, the next screen makes you choose which receiver you want to use to record before it will let you select the 'Record' button.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast