Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Getting a little old converting .ods docs to .pdf or .doc format to have on the phone for at the least viewing. Docs to Go doesn't view them, does anyone know if the full version (when ever that day may come) has that or is it strictly Office .docs?

Sure I would love to edit too, but for now I would be more then happy being able to just view them.

edit: delete this if you want. I like posting things were they should be but I got in a hurry I guess and didn't notice the stickied app request thread.
    Cringer, I don't know if you're already aware but you can just upload your OpenOffice documents to Google Docs - it automatically converts it. Just point your phone browser to www.google.com/docs and you can view the document perfectly without any apps needed.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Cringer, I don't know if you're already aware but you can just upload your OpenOffice documents to Google Docs - it automatically converts it. Just point your phone browser to www.google.com/docs and you can view the document perfectly without any apps needed.
    Yes, I have put stuff on Google Docs before. I prefer to have them on my phone though with out having to go to a website. Also, emailing them if needed is something I don't see an option for on Google Docs. The editing is nice though.