Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I see many new apps have been released to the app catalogue and are showing up in preware, but when clicking on them I get the "this is not a valid webos application" screen. My latest app in the app catalog is gps dashboard free and is listed as yesterday. I'm just wondering if it's just me. I browsed recent topics but didn't see anything, but I'm browsing on my phone so may have overlooked a thread.

tldr: app catalog not updating for everbody or just me?
    maybe you should try going directly to the app catalog instead of the preware catalog ?? if not try opening web browser and swipe down from top left and go into preferences and clear cache and cookies and see if that helps you out . it has worked for me in the past when app catalog would not work correctly
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    When I open the app catalog directly I show the newest apps as being released yesterday. Tried clearing cache and cookies, no go. Reset phone, no go. Thank you for the ideas though.
    well my phone says yesterday as well because all those apps came out last night lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I've been having the same issue every now and then as well. I tried clearing my browser cache... Didn't help. Any ideas?
    did you clear cookies as well?? have you tried rebooting your phone when this happens ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I have been thinking the exact same thing. The feeds show new apps coming out but they don't show up in the official catalog. The appscoop app is not working as well. The developer said that it had something to do with the feeds. Maybe the same thing is going on with the official app catalog.
    right now the issue is that the links in preware are not working . it could be that the links are just bad but i think they just have not linked those apps yet because they havent put them in the official catalog yet .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    and if what i just heard is true then there is something going on too. someone said the slacker app runs on flash. if thats so then we might be getting flash tonight in preware so wait and see....!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Oooohh!!! I really do hope we get flash tonight. That would be so awesome!!! I'm excited now.
    Just because the app feeds were updated does not mean the actual App Catalog/app listing was updated yet. I remember Preware showed an update available for QR deCODEr but the version available was the one I already had.
    The app catalog is having issues. My beta app shows as the new version in the feeds, but when you actually go into the page, the old version is there. Probably a glitch on Palm's side.
    were there any 3-d games in those new apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    were there any 3-d games in those new apps?
    not that I can recall. I think brothers in arms gets an update. But nothing new.
    well, thats good
    Apps are finally out!
    apps are but not too many blehhh
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    apps are but not too many blehhh
    yea. And the web and beta apps still aren't working. I really want to get slacker radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    yea. And the web and beta apps still aren't working. I really want to get slacker radio.
    I want the direct tv app but it's not valid or w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I want the direct tv app but it's not valid or w/e
    Somebody on another thread mentioned that they might be waiting until the 1st of february to be in the Hot Apps contest.

Somebody else also mentioned slacker running on flash. But I dunno about that either. These are just speculations.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast