Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    I haven't read anything that says Slacker will require flash. Additionally, Dieter got to see Slacker in action back on 1/7.

I think people are confusing the website with the webos app. Similarly, the Pandora web player uses flash... but we still have a Pandora app.

Anyway, no factual stuff one way or the other that I've seen... but I'd wager that it has nothing to do with flash.
    well considering that flash is supposed to be out in the first part of feb. at least the beta. you never know what might be going on. like i said that what someone said and i cant confirm or prove it that why i said it was something i heard.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Man, I can't wait til it's finally released. Hopefully it's tomorrow. Pandora was good, but now it's starting to sound repetitive.
    I have the snapshots on my blog: Slacker radio coming to the Pre? Connor LaCombe

It looks a lot better than Pandora in my opinion.
    It's now available!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yeah I was just able to download the Slacker app. I bet February will be a good month for us for apps!
    You guys beat me to the punch, was also going to let people know it's available for download.
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    You guys beat me to the punch, was also going to let people know it's available for download.
    what time is it where you are? your post says 8:16 ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by opacityzero View Post
    It's now available!
    I thought you were lying when I seen that, cause I didn't see it in the app catalog. Then I went back to PreWare. You don't know how excited I am.
    I just got it! Downloaded and installed!!!! PICS SOON!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    yay, works really well... No flash needed, of course.
    yay!!!
    In the app it says there is an update (as pictured above) but when you click it it just takes you back to the catalog and doesn't show an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    In the app it says there is an update (as pictured above) but when you click it it just takes you back to the catalog and doesn't show an update.

ya same here,

I just continued without the supposed update.
    Also. One more thing. It needs a dashboard. I have to flip through cards to pause or skip or see what song is playing. And you have to unlock the phone if its locked. Hopefully that's what is in the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what time is it where you are? your post says 8:16 ??
    It's 5:41 PM mtn time where I'm at.
    Can you not create a custom station from the Pre? And what's with the total lack of music controls when in other apps?

Also, in album art mode, the art of the next track isn't zoomed out far enough to be able to distinguish well between the two.

Other than that it's nice though. Not quite sure if it's any better or worse than Pandora without the cached stations feature, but we'll see.
    I'm sure these issues will probably be fixed before it hits the official app catalog.
    I got the slacker app!!! It downloaded and works the only thing is i cant adjust the volume but still its pretty sweet! Ive wanted slacker on my phone since the day it came out! Very happy about this! Anyone else get it installed yet?

Just closed the app and reopened it and the volume works fine!
    Last edited by loganwyatt2011; 01/31/2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Phone changed to what it was supposed to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    I'm sure these issues will probably be fixed before it hits the official app catalog.
    Yeah, I'm fully aware that it's a beta, and definitely hope those aspects get improved. I doubt the station caching will by that time though, but it'd be nice.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast