1.    #1  
    it seem more often then not this app gives me a failed to load page opon opening. I have restarted a few times but that didn't work.
    I'm I the only one? Is their a fix please help. I love this app.
    thanks
    I was having trouble with engadget today for the first time. I'm not sure but i'm guessing it had to do with the ipad announcement. they probably had a ton of web traffic coming to them because of it.
  3.    #3  
    it's been that way for a week now. I read a few reveiws in the app store. It seems I not the one. I glad it's not just my phone. I really ont want to see the doc again.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    there is already a thread about it... It is because of the iphone spoof agent...
    Take off the iphone spoof and you are golden. worked for me.
    Its the iphone spoof patch as dchamero & jmr157 said.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    It was working with the iPhone spoof agent then it broke. Tonight it worked for a few hours until it broke again. I suspect that there is something going on on the server side that is causing the problem.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    It was working with the iPhone spoof agent then it broke. Tonight it worked for a few hours until it broke again. I suspect that there is something going on on the server side that is causing the problem.
    Yes, but it is because of the agent. They definitely changed something on their side, and after that, it stopped working if you have the agent installed (if you want proof, remove the agent and it will work, install it again and it will stop working)