Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    This app has just been released, I'm dling it as I speak .
    I keep trying to play this, but it seems almost impossible with limited field of view and the difficulty panning around and control in general.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I keep trying to play this, but it seems almost impossible with limited field of view and the difficulty panning around and control in general.
    Have you tried the two joystick method? I find this closer to how it would be on a console and a bit easier to play.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rickypwp1985 View Post
    how much does it cost?
    Do yourself a favor and get Modern Combat: Sandstorm instead. I bought both but never really played Brothers in Arms bc the controls are annoying. Just my opinion though.
    I rather enjoyed BIA once i got used to the controls.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Do yourself a favor and get Modern Combat: Sandstorm instead. I bought both but never really played Brothers in Arms bc the controls are annoying. Just my opinion though.
    i bought that and moving the camera around is really really jerky. kinda makes me think i wasted my money tbh.
    I think that jerky camera thing has to do with the way webOS handles dragging on the screen, where nothing happens until after you move your finger farther from where you first touched it. It's annoying and terrible for games.

~ Wolfenstein pre-D, Now in Pre-Alpha! ~
    can't get past train lvl
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    can't get past train lvl
    Me neither. It seems like the game slows down and you can't react fast enough. I'm going to give it 10 more times and then I'm retiring this game.