Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    how do you get the vk somebody pleeze tell me step by step by step
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkmb1996 View Post

First off. Do you have your phone enabled to install homebrew, patches, plug ins, etc. Including Preware installed; and are you familiar with WebOSQI and Novacom?
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/25/2010 at 12:22 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    First off. Do you have your phone enabled to install homebrew, patches, plug ins, etc. Including Preware installed; and are you familiar with WebOSQI and Novacom?
    They don't really have to know much about Novacom, other than to just let it do its thing, but they do have to learn about WebDoctor, WebOS QI and Preware!

The VK can only be had through Preware, which means you must accomplish the other tasks first!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And to use it, once you have it installed, you must be in an area to enter text, then double tap in the gesture area.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    They don't really have to know much about Novacom, other than to just let it do its thing, but they do have to learn about WebDoctor, WebOS QI and Preware!

The VK can only be had through Preware, which means you must accomplish the other tasks first!

Correctomunga, I am fully aware of that verwon. I am only seeing if the new kid on the block is familiar with or heard of such goodness before I deploy step by step by step by step help as he requested.

I remembered your post on Warlords thread about certain types of people. Quite harsh

Just teasing
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by coolkmb1996 View Post
    Check your private messages amigo
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

This thing is amazing. Opens from app launcher just like in a normal text field! and if you leave it open and close the launcher it will be back when you re-open! I will Honestly never slide my Pre ever again unless it's absolutely neccessary! Love Life. Use Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by speak easy View Post
    I have a Sprint Pre and I've never gotten the virtual keyboard to work properly. On the browser address bar, it works fine, I guess. However, when I go into website text boxes (like the "Quick Reply" box on these forums), the delete key doesn't work. When I go to Memos, the space bar doesn't work. Switching from portrait to landscape and back won't fit the keyboard properly on the screen sometimes.

I'm just wondering if Im the only one with these issues since I've never seen this being discussed.

well frugal guy waited until I could get a Pre Plus for very very cheap,, installed the VKB using PreWare,, first on my at&t pre plus it is activated by double forward swipe,, second works great in IM,, third no delete key functionality in the browser but of course I nver hav ani typos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12