Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhi View Post
    Just curious, do you do anything but complain? The screen on the iphone is 3.5... the screen on the pre is 3.1... that .4 isn't going to ruin anything...

Here is comparison on the sizes... http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-s...ize-comparison

I think you just love to complain about everything pre... I haven't seen anything else that says different.
    Agreed. That kid Rashad is a f'ing troll. Ive been here a month and after being here only a few days, I noticed and called that moron out on exactly the same thing. This forum needs a block member button or rate to oblivion option on posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    Agreed. That kid Rashad is a f'ing troll. Ive been here a month and after being here only a few days, I noticed and called that moron out on exactly the same thing. This forum needs a block member button or rate to oblivion option on posts.
    Or at very least an Apple button we could hit to make it ignore all itroll posts
    I'm really happy to see all these games come to the Pre even if they are just ports.
    am I the only one who gets to the actual "loading..." of level 1 and then the app just closes itself and slides off the screen? Even after a fresh battery pull???? I spend 5 bucks and can't even play it?!?
    I don't have any patches or anything installed that would disrupt it.

any suggestions?
    if your pre is stock I'd first suggest deleting and redownloading and if that doesn't work then I'd say doctor it. I'm curious, is this the only one of the new games you have? If not, do they all do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    if your pre is stock I'd first suggest deleting and redownloading and if that doesn't work then I'd say doctor it. I'm curious, is this the only one of the new games you have? If not, do they all do this?
    I will re DL and try again... I also have asphalt 5 and nfl2010 with no issues. I hope it's a quick fix, I'll brb an d ull know
    my god it worked! Just reinstalled and all went smooth... Cool game too! 3 diff setups for controls is pretty neat, just gotta get used to it now

thanks xome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhi View Post
    Just curious, do you do anything but complain? The screen on the iphone is 3.5... the screen on the pre is 3.1... that .4 isn't going to ruin anything...

Here is comparison on the sizes... http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-s...ize-comparison

I think you just love to complain about everything pre... I haven't seen anything else that says different.
    Actually looking at this makes me realize that it is a huge difference in size. Amazing how much .4 is.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    awesome game so far. Much like the ds bia's but funner with the motion sensor and touch controls.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    This game will be terrible on the Palm Pre's tiny screen, shame on Gameloft for rereleasing these titles on a cramped screen phone just for extra profit. You guys don't know any better anyway, assuming you haven't played Assassins Creed or Modern Combat on a iPod/iPhone.
    I've got an iPod touch and my Pre in front of me right now. I have Assassins Creed installed on both and both work fine for me. Actually I like it on the Pre better because the Pre is far more comfortable in my hands and easier to hold, the iPod touch is too thin and the opening for the dock connector digs into my hand.

Depending on the size of a person's fingers, the slightly smaller screen could be an issue.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yes, I am serious. They game player user experience is worse on the smaller screen. The onscreen controls will take up at least 1/3 of the screen.
    Umm... no. The controls will be scaled with everything else, as they're generally per-pixel images. The only difference is that everything is a bit smaller. Controls won't take up any greater percentage of the screen.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Your comments are out of line. Such discussions are unproductive
    Can you post links please? I am entitled to post my opinions, right?

Also, define "out of line"...
    Am I not free to post my opinon like everyone else here?.
    ur opinion that we Pre users "" don't know any better"?

you have insulted enough ppl and turn around whine about you were treated badly?

don't you find that ridiculous? And you wonder why people think ur behavior like a annoy kid?
    So does anyone else wanna talk about this game or does everyone want to argue with the troll in this thread?

To anyone who owns the game, is it actually first person or over the shoulder? I saw a couple of shots that made it look 3rd person.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
    So does anyone else wanna talk about this game or does everyone want to argue with the troll in this thread?

To anyone who owns the game, is it actually first person or over the shoulder? I saw a couple of shots that made it look 3rd person.
    It's 3rd person, the game has been out for over a year. There are tons of videos on YouTube.
    Hey alan7467,
    the game is awesome. I downloaded it this morning and have been burning my battery up ever since. Glad i have a wall charger. Like everyone says it takes some getting used to on the navigation but the tutorial in the beginning is very helpful. It's 3rd person. There is a great youtube link earlier in the thread that gives a great review with live game action. The rest of the noise in this thread is comical, but definitely not helpful to people who are looking for information about the game. Hope this helps you some.
    Guys you can ignore people on forums. Makes ignoring the comments MUCH easier.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Guys you can ignore people on forums. Makes ignoring the comments MUCH easier.
    I've already exercised that option:

Ok. Stay on topic. People are free to post their opinions. You feel the iPhone is better... great. Post it in the cross-platform or Off Topic forums.

Also, if someone posts that the iPhone is better and you disagree, great. State the reasons you disagree without attacking. Lively debate is fine, but when it turns into childish "My dad can beat up your dad", you have crossed the line.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Is there a possibility that offtopic posts can be moved somewhere else? I was actually here to find out about the game and to see if I should buy it or not. I have Asphalt5 and Assassins Creed. I know I would have purchased this game instead of AC if it was out before. But now I don't know... If it is really better than AC then I will buy it. But if they come out with COD next week, I'm gonna hit my head against my desk once for each dollar I've spent...
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast