Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101
  1. #41  
    This may be off topic, but how's the Brothers in Arms game?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  2. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    And I mean no offense at all, but why is the iphone guy even on this site..just curious, sorry if it was already stated
    I don't have the right to join this site?

    I have a Palm Pre
    I also have an iPhone.

    I make comparisons, I speak up when someone is slamming the iPhone.

    Is that wrong of me?
  3. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    This may be off topic, but how's the Brothers in Arms game?
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post

    They continue to run in the background weather you are viewing them or not. The cards might not reflect that, but they are running. They are not paused.
    http://forums.precentral.net/2175668-post35.html

    You say they don't update but "run in the background" Does that mean they are not actively using CPU cycles? If that is the case, then they are not live. Would you mind telling me how you know they are not paused if they are not updating?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Personal attacks weaken your argument, and often prove you have no argument.

    .
    lol, how sad, double face again.

    why didn't you think about that when you claim "we pre users dont know any better"?

    and again, are you really think you are more genius than all gadget reviewers and ever professionals such as engadget, gizmodo (yuk), bgr, nytimes, etc, or even the ******* at macrumors!, in claiming iPhone does multitasking?

    do you really think people are so stupid that after using windows for a dacades, mac or linux for years and they dont know a multitasking when they see one?

    your are insulting more people than you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post

    I make comparisons, I speak up when someone is slamming the iPhone.
    shameless, who spilled out that blood in claiming "you stupid Pre people dont know any better" first? you spoke up? what a shameless claim.
  6. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    ...they sometimes go to biggest opponent he sees and rampage there.
    This is where I question your intelligence.

    Are you suggesting that a product the has sold more than 40,000,000 units has a "biggest opponent" that has sold maybe 1,000,000 units?

    Please tell me I am mistaken.

    lol @ you for editing out "your double face is astonishing. and frankly, disgusting"...it's okay, I'm done wasting my time anyway
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Anyone has a right to be here, and he does have a Pre. I do walk around android and iphone forums from time to time too.

    And besides, I don't think any smartphone has it all completely right yet. iPhone is hands down the best single operation smartphone on the market. No questions asked. RIM has the best PIM on the market now. The OS is fast and responsive and lets face it, BB's are total email machines! Android has the most variety and most freedom and have some really slick looking phones with great hardware and beautiful screen. The Pre is the multitasking god of the smart phone world and it has positioned itself as a jack of all trades.
    Gotcha, didnt realize he had a Pre...just dont see the point of picking on one or the other. We all have choices that we make and I choose Palm everytime over Apple, but thats me...and I am aware that he has a right to be here, but why come on the boards and immediately trash the games. thats all I was saying really. I dont care either way to be honest. My buddy has an iphone, which is good, just not for me...the last thing Im going to do is to go an iphone site to see whats going on, really doesnt effect me in any way...again, thats just me I guess.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I don't have the right to join this site?

    I have a Palm Pre
    I also have an iPhone.

    I make comparisons, I speak up when someone is slamming the iPhone.

    Is that wrong of me?
    Ok, thats awesome, like I said in the post, I mean no offense to anyone..but I didnt realize you had a Pre...but this IS a Pre site..and you have to expect backlash when you come on here talking about your iphone.

    Not wrong of you or anyone, which is why they are responding back.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    This is where I question your intelligence.

    Are you suggesting that a product the has sold more than 40,000,000 units has a "biggest opponent" that has sold maybe 1,000,000 units?

    Please tell me I am mistaken.
    aha, i was speculating, my OPINION, does that fit you? i dont know, only you know your own psych, I have no comment.

    PS. I said, the person feel "biggest opponent", do you equal personal feeling to sales number?
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    This may be off topic, but how's the Brothers in Arms game?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you for that...this is why I came here to begin with...and I still have no idea
  11. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/2175668-post35.html

    You say they don't update but "run in the background" Does that mean they are not actively using CPU cycles? If that is the case, then they are not live. Would you mind telling me how you know they are not paused if they are not updating?
    If I open Cyida (iPhone's Preware) it will update in the background.

    I can make another video if you would like.

    If I start a race in NFS, background the app, do something else, and the come back to it, I will have lost the race. Does that give you an idea about how it works?

    The image on the card is not live, but the app is.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Ok, thats awesome, like I said in the post, I mean no offense to anyone..but I didnt realize you had a Pre...but this IS a Pre site..and you have to expect backlash when you come on here talking about your iphone.

    Not wrong of you or anyone, which is why they are responding back.
    dont worry, he was not talking about his iphone from start, from start, he said we pre users "don't know any better".

    and I dont know why a person would be on ATT and Sprint at the same time, I have yet to see proof that he actually own a Pre and in a >30 days contract on sprint.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    If I open Cyida (iPhone's Preware) it will update in the background.

    I can make another video if you would like.

    If I start a race in NFS, background the app, do something else, and the come back to it, I will have lost the race. Does that give you an idea about how it works?
    iphone has no perware, palm doesn't smash preware when updating.

    can I see an average iPhone user descripe their NFS multitasking please? you know, those average, stock device users?
  14. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Ok, thats awesome, like I said in the post, I mean no offense to anyone..but I didnt realize you had a Pre...but this IS a Pre site..and you have to expect backlash when you come on here talking about your iphone.

    Not wrong of you or anyone, which is why they are responding back.
    It's cool, I'm done defending my right to post my opinion anyway, and it's nice to see level headed individuals on this forum such as Complex Pants and yourself.

    You can search the game title on YouTube if you want to see good reviews.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    It's cool, I'm done defending my right to post my opinion anyway, and it's nice to see level headed individuals on this forum such as Complex Pants and yourself.

    You can search the game title on YouTube if you want to see good reviews.
    No problem rashad, everyone has their opinion...I had mine and I researched until I found a phone that works for me that I wouldnt have to really mess with to add stuff that I wanted...for me that was the Pre. For some, prob the iphone.

    And thanks for the compliment, I do try to stay out of the iphone vs Pre arguments...Its like a republican vs democrat argument. The two sides will never agree but both will continue to be happy with what they stand for. Its all good.
  16. #56  
    anyways... Hows the game? I'm intrested in a review instead of all these neggative comments.

    -Toaster
  17. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    #57  
    FYI here's a review of the app on IGN. FYI this review was for the iphone which should be similar IGN Advertisement
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  18. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    This may be off topic, but how's the Brothers in Arms game?
    lol, good one!
  19. #59  
    I downloaded it and it runs pretty good uses the sensor for movement. Or you chose you want the controls setup. This game is more addictive than the asphalt 5 game.
  20. #60  
    The game is great. The thumb controlls are a bit awkward at first. But if you've played Iphone games you will feel right at home. Other wise play the tutorial a couple times and you will have the hang of it in no time.

    Graphics are nice and the game runs smoothly on the Pre Plus with no hickups.

    The game is well worth the $5
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions