1.    #1  
    Really cool game I say to buy it pretty cheap too when you can play against another person.
    got any more deets on it im a sucker for anything with robots and the footballs icing on the cake
  3.    #3  
    It's like old school football each player gets like 30 seconds to choose a big play it's pretty slow pace nothing like NFL2010 but still fun to play around with I'm having my friend buy so I whoop his *** in class.
    another person as in somebody else with a pre?
  5.    #5  
    Yeah I think, it takes awhile for online play but I haven't that yet but there's a friend option and you put your friends name in and I think it works like that for against another pre user it's ok.
    You wait until I get this. I will rape you like any other game.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    You wait until I get this. I will rape you like any other game.
    In LA class I will kill you in that game punk ghost king Mr.Brown looking. Ha
    Quote Originally Posted by noxaj2 View Post
    In LA class I will kill you in that game punk ghost king Mr.Brown looking. Ha
    Stfu Ms. Smola is gonna be like oh no you can't do that what happened to the window.
    I just played online and got my **** handed to me lol.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Has anyone else noticed that online games are always vs someone with a totally bizarre online name? I wonder if we are actually playing real people or if it's the AI...

It's interesting how much online gameplay adds to the the replay value of a game... what other games out there on the Pre can do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by e-steve View Post
    what other games out there on the Pre can do this?
    A few of the Gameloft games have on online multi-player option. I've been owned one too many times on Modern Combat Sandstorm so I stick with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"