Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...-home-keyboard

I can't type very well on the Homebrew Virtual Keyboard program from Preware, and it is buggy for me and won't install. How is this paid Virtual Keyboard? I am mainly interested in using a Virtual Keyboard for surfing while in Portrait Mode, so I wish to know how this app fairs in that regard.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    [url]

I can't type very well on the Homebrew Virtual Keyboard program from Preware, and it is buggy for me and won't install. How is this paid Virtual Keyboard? I am mainly interested in using a Virtual Keyboard for surfing while in Portrait Mode, so I wish to know how this app fairs in that regard.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this
    You mean landscape mode, and i agree with you. We need a real, native VKB on this phone, at least for landscape.
    see webOS Roundup review

My Home Keyboard Quick Review | webOSroundup

it does both landscape and portrait.
    I have every keyboard app in the catalog. They all suck.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I make a ton of mistakes with it. I think it needs a pop up when you type a letter like the, sorry to say, iPhone.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    The 2 last updates have a much improved accuracy. Best Keyboard alternative in the catalog.
    Pilot 1000> Palm Pilot Personal> Palm III >Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm m505> Palm m515> Tungsten T> Tungsten T2> Tungsten T3> Treo 680> Palm Pre> Pre2> Pre3+Touchpad 32GB
    can it be found on the internet...?

cannot buy it from the catalog...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    VKB doesnt work..

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    I really like the "WOG O.S.K" keyboard it is by far my favorite and is always there in the notifications area for quick access.

Another great feature is the Quick Keys that lets you program whole sentences, addresses, or screen names, etc.