Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    i was wondering if annyone has gotten into the game partition of the pre so we can share the more expensive games that some users like myself cant afford and would love to see what all the hop is about they dnt even offer a dam trial.
    Anny help would be great.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    While I am also very annoyed about no trial (or "lite") versions, I don't think asking for hacked or illegally shared games is a very good way to promote the further development of games for the phone.

Why not just email the developers asking for a trial or lite version to be released?
    Well...that would be nice and all as I am in the same boat cash wise for games and such.

BUT...that would be aweful and I hope nobody ever does such a thing. I want to see this platform grow and one way to not is to have developers get ripped off by people sharing games and not paying for them.

Don't get me wrong as I don't always pay for all my software either, but this platform needs all it can get to continue to grow to its full potential.

A trial of such games would be nice, or even a free 3D game from one of the big developers such as EA etc to enthice us to want to buy the paid apps. For now though it is just nice to see such apps in the catalog, and when the time arises that I can buy one...I will do such, until then...I will just watch it grow.
    While I'm sorry your economically and morally bankrupt your thread will soon be removed, just like all the other threads on this topic before it, hopefully along with your user account.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjm View Post
    i was wondering if annyone has gotten into the game partition of the pre so we can share the more expensive games that some users like myself cant afford and would love to see what all the hop is about they dnt even offer a dam trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Well...that would be nice and all as I am in the same boat cash wise for games and such.

BUT...that would be aweful and I hope nobody ever does such a thing. I want to see this platform grow and one way to not is to have developers get ripped off by people sharing games and not paying for them.

Don't get me wrong as I don't always pay for all my software either, but this platform needs all it can get to continue to grow to its full potential.

A trial of such games would be nice, or even a free 3D game from one of the big developers such as EA etc to enthice us to want to buy the paid apps. For now though it is just nice to see such apps in the catalog, and when the time arises that I can buy one...I will do such, until then...I will just watch it grow.
    If you can't afford a 10 dollar game you shouldn't have a smartphone...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    While I'm sorry your economically and morally bankrupt your thread will soon be removed, just like all the other threads on this topic before it, hopefully along with your user account.

hope your account gets deleated for being a little *****
    i didnt do annything i asked a question and i got an answer i bought this phone in june when it came out and have stuck with it this long and i agree a lite version or trial would be nice and i will be contacting the makers of the software and ask them if they can produce i trial version
    thank you for the other supportive replys (Djeremyc and mpo50)
    thank you
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I don't think this thread should be removed. I think it should be locked. People need to see that this isn't welcome here...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    I don't think this thread should be removed. I think it should be locked. People need to see that this isn't welcome here...
    Ok lock the thread so other people who have my question can have it answered.
    hope your account gets deleated for being a little *****
    i didnt do annything i asked a question and i got an answer i bought this phone in june when it came out and have stuck with it this long and i agree a lite version or trial would be nice and i will be contacting the makers of the software and ask them if they can produce i trial version
    thank you for the other supportive replys (Djeremyc and mpo50)
    thank you
    So first you ask for illegal downloads and then blast some curse words around. I see, you can't afford the games because your allowance is so low? Time for an after school job, kiddo!

***Jab before the lock***
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    reported