1.    #1  
    The only apps I see in the catalog are the free ones. Why can't I see the 3d ones? I have version 1.3.5.1
    TIA
    If your not in America that would be the reason.
    You will see paid apps in March.
  4.    #4  
    I'm in Canada. They'll be here in March?
    Probably sooner - Palm seems to serve new features in a set pattern: US - Canada - Europe - Australia & Others.

No promises though, it's just speculation.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks!
    I saw the post title and was going to say its because your cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Probably sooner - Palm seems to serve new features in a set pattern: US - Canada - Europe - Australia & Others.

No promises though, it's just speculation.
    The list stops at Europe. ROW is not catered for directly.
    they are ocming, just wait
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    What!? We better start convincing Palm that the rest of the world is indeed a good market.

I'm in Mexico (Telcel) and would very much appreciate (and pay for) some of those 3D games (or even the Classic Emulator!)
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFusion42 View Post
    What!? We better start convincing Palm that the rest of the world is indeed a good market.

I'm in Mexico (Telcel) and would very much appreciate (and pay for) some of those 3D games (or even the Classic Emulator!)
    Correction, I should have said that the list after Europe only includes Mexico. But then again, I am thinking that the whole distribution mess will be resolved in the one update. Hopefully the rest of us, outside the official carriers, are also catered for in the solution.