1.    #1  
    About 2 weeks go (on the launch day) I paid for and downloaded the "Let's Golf" game. I have been playing it way too much. great game.

Saturday I went to the Sprint Store to swap my Pre with the new one I had previously ordered. (I was experiencing problems with my headphone jack etc.)
    After I received my New unit, I let all my apps redownload. Let's Golf did not.
    I went into the app catalog and checked the "Bag" icon in the lower right corner to see if it was there to begin the download. The "Let's Golf" app was not there.

I began to search the app catalog for it. Nothing.
    I looked for Need for Speed. Nothing.
    I looked for Oregon Trail. Nothing.
    ***?

I went online to Palm's app site and found the "Let's Golf" game and used the "send a link to my phone" for this app.

I then received a txt with a link directly to the app catalog page for Let's Golf.
    NOPE.
    I receive: "a Big Yellow '!' App Catalog unavailable. Try again later."

Where did all the New 3D games go!?
    Am I the only one who is dealing with this?
    Did I miss the part where they took them all down? (Maybe I did)
    I Paid for this so.... now what?

-Aaronaaron
    Are you sure you've updated the phone to 1.3.5.1?
  3.    #3  
    Ah, yes. Sorry I left that fact out.

(that crossed my mind, maybe the new phone wasn't fully updated)
    When I looked at the device Info it says 1.3.1.(thought that was strange)
    I went to updates and only updates that showed up were for 2 of my Apps.
    (I am on WiFi)
  4.    #4  
    So I am behind on an update?
    Why did it show me no updates pending?
    How can I get the phone to update?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronaaron View Post
    So I am behind on an update?
    Why did it show me no updates pending?
    How can I get the phone to update?
    I ran into this same situation when I swapped Pres, all of the sudden the App catalog only had 170 or so apps and I was missing quite a few that I downloaded. Just go to the Updates app and check for updates... the Pre will automatically check but using the app is faster. When your Pre is up to date you will be able to download the games again.
  6.    #6  
    So now i just play the waiting game huh? (btw that's not as fun as Let's Golf)

Ugh...
    Thanks for the responses.
    ***? I have never seen any of those apps in the catalog! I update regularly, and haven't seen ANY of these fabled 3D apps Is this because I have a Pixi? I thought apps were supposed to be universal?
    Quote Originally Posted by PJosh23 View Post
    ***? I have never seen any of those apps in the catalog! I update regularly, and haven't seen ANY of these fabled 3D apps Is this because I have a Pixi? I thought apps were supposed to be universal?
    unfortunately yes it is because of the pixi, for now. The belief is things could change when the pdk gets more public in the spring.
    that's a bummer man! and what is the 'pdk'?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    at least last I checked the 3d games and flash will be on the pixi, but not for acouple of more months. The PDK is the name of the development kit for the pre and pixi. The idea is they need to be able to convert the games over to the pixi, which is not hard but time consuming.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Looks like you just need to get 1.3.5 before you'll be able to see any of that. If all else fails, just Dr. it, since you haven't customized much yet anyway.