1.    #1  
    My Pre will not download any apps from the Palm app store. All downloads fail and a request is made by the phone to do a reset. After doing this several times I thought to try to download a homebrew app via Preware. No problems. This made me ponder if the problem was perhaps my phone was still in Dev mode thus crapping out official app installs. I toggled the Pre out of Dev mode and tried updating my official apps. All of the updates crapped out and now none of my apps work. They all have exclamation marks on them.

Any ideas. I am thinking of pulling a warranty trade and getting a new one.

Please help! Going out of town for the week and need my apps!
    in preware there is a patch call "migration" something. This was happening to me after the 1.3.1 update. I belive its cuz how preware was storing your apps and with them removing the app limit cap. Just search for Migration and you should find it.
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by parout View Post
    My Pre will not download any apps from the Palm app store. All downloads fail and a request is made by the phone to do a reset. After doing this several times I thought to try to download a homebrew app via Preware. No problems. This made me ponder if the problem was perhaps my phone was still in Dev mode thus crapping out official app installs. I toggled the Pre out of Dev mode and tried updating my official apps. All of the updates crapped out and now none of my apps work. They all have exclamation marks on them.

Any ideas. I am thinking of pulling a warranty trade and getting a new one.

Please help! Going out of town for the week and need my apps!

Having same issue here, as are a few friends. Some of my friends haven't been able to hit the App store since Saturday, others (myself included) since this morning.