Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I hate to say it, but something has to be wrong with this application.

After a few days, if I swipe away the notification off to the side, the settings all get reset and the notification doesn't come back up again in 30 minutes like it's supposed to.

Never had any other app have issues with losing my settings, and I'm even running stock at the moment.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I hate to say it, but something has to be wrong with this application.

After a few days, if I swipe away the notification off to the side, the settings all get reset and the notification doesn't come back up again in 30 minutes like it's supposed to.

Never had any other app have issues with losing my settings, and I'm even running stock at the moment.
    I, too, have experienced this quite often, but haven't much since I began using Preset Reset. I just rarely swipe the notification away anymore for fear of this happening. I also have frequently had the GPS location not update and also when attempting to open the app to tweak the settings, it only launches the notification without any opportunity to change anything. I have corresponded often with the dev and he has acknowledged some inconsistencies with how the location services do/don't update. The crazy thing is, every time I write him about any of this, it suddenly begins working right for me!

Anyway, like I said, since having Preset Reset launch WxDB anew each day it seems to be working more consistently for me. But I would highly recommend contacting the developer, as he is quite responsive and definitely needs to receive such feedback.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Update out! Will be curious to see if our troubles are gone now
    Well the changelog says:

Fixes a bug where settings would reset
    Settings card now launches from quick launch icon if dashboard is already open
    So hopefully, yes it's fixed.
    This is an awesome weather app. Thanks
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234