1.    #1  
    I bought this application today thinking it would work for me, but it didn't. Later on I found out that if I add the birthdays from my google contacts account from the web it will show. Now, after adding more the 30 birthdays it no longer synchs. ***? I thought Splashdata was a Pro company, but they are starting to look more like homebrew n00b devs. I'm already ****ed for SplashID and now I'm about explode!
    Mine doesn't sync with two Google contacts with birthdays.

Anyway, more importantly, it's ridiculous to need to sync over the internet when the data already exists from Facebook and Google in my contact list anyway.

Definitely not worth buying at this point.
    Definitely not worth buying at this point.
    Agreed, I only have 30ish contacts in google, and only 4 sync. Otherwise it just sits there doing NOTHING. Great idea, bad software
    With the latest update it works perfect. It syncs my google information and facebook contacts as well.
    Not sure how it got your information from Facebook contacts, when it has no option to do that...

But yeah, the Google sync is finally working... just not sure why it's not using the local info.
    I don't know either but I have some contacts that are only facebook contacts and they show up in the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by daventx View Post
    Agreed, I only have 30ish contacts in google, and only 4 sync. Otherwise it just sits there doing NOTHING. Great idea, bad software
    The first download does four. You just click on the download button again and the rest will come in.