I recently had an issue with my pre and the touch screen not working unless the USB cable was plugged in. Well ive since gotten a new pre and for some reason when i plug it into a computer and the computer does not recognize the device. I was having this problem with my old phone but thought it was related to the problem with the touch screen and USB cord issue. At first i thought maybe the novacom drivers that are installed with the quickinstall.jar were courrupt so i reinstalled them. Did not work, so i deleted the quickinstall and downloaded it again and reinstalled the drivers. Still does not work. Im not sure what else to do. I do not know how to uninstall them and just reinstall fresh or i would have. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so did you find a fix. I would like to get preware back and get all my homebrew apps and themes back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

admin if this is not in the right forum please move it and PM me so i know where to look.